Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP: BRU clearance- can it be returned?

I received a Chicco Pack N Play at my shower yesterday that was purchased as a clearance item from BRU- it's got the red sticker on it with the price in a non-Chicco box that the store supplied her to give it to me in. We already have a pack n play so I would like to return it if possible. I looked at their website and couldn't find anything on returning clearance items. Does anyone know whether they'll take this back for a store credit or something?

Re: XP: BRU clearance- can it be returned?

• I would call and ask
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • It is not final sale, so yes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • MimalooMimaloo member
    They will probably take it back but will give you store credit for the lowest possible selling price which may even be less than what she paid for it. You may be better off just selling it on Craigslist or Ebay. 
  • I'm pretty sure they'll take it and give you the price she paid if you have the receipt.

• I just wanted to follow up with what happened with this return just in case others were wondering. I returned it with the red clearance sticker still attached and they gave me a store credit (which was fine) for the amount shown on the sticker ($93.20). So all is well and I'm one happy BRU customer! Thanks!

• Glad they did the right thing :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • They take clearance back but you will get lowest selling price without a receipt!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"