Single Parents
Options

i has the fever!

I am having baby fever. My sister whom im really close to had her baby girl friday morning. I got to go see her yesterday evening after school. And oh my god guys,

Shes so adorable and omg, she has all these little black curls. And now i have baby fever because i miss having a new squishy baby.

I told bf im not having baby fever though, his is worse then mine and were just not in a position finacially to bring another baby into the world right now.

And i need to finish school and get my career going before i have more littles.

Re: i has the fever!

• Options
    I've been struggling with the fever too. I've, so far, managed to keep it under wraps. I haven't told my boyfriend because its not a place we can be at for a little while longer. So, I'm right there with you!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Im glad im not the only one. I know bf would gladly knock me up if i said i was ready. But i tend tobe the realistic one
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wonder if that's how my boyfriend will react... LOL
  • Options
    Bf has it worse then me. I swear every day we have a conversation about how we are not having two under two especially with how bentleys peraonality is.

His boy is very calm and caustion, bentley is crazy and a bruiser.
  • Options
    We haven't talked about kids since Harley was born. And it was a quick "do you think you'd consider going through pregnancy again?" And about 15 min of discussion and that was that. We didn't say anything about when or how many.
  • Options
    Roxalot said:

We haven't talked about kids since Harley was born. And it was a quick "do you think you'd consider going through pregnancy again?" And about 15 min of discussion and that was that. We didn't say anything about when or how many.

Bf let it drop for awhile then his ex roommate had her baby and that swt it off again. While id love another, im hesitant because we see each other sparadically and the relationship is strained from it.

And im not niave enough to think having a baby will make that go away. When bentley was a newborn i wanted to punch bf when ever i woke up to nurse. Didnt matter hed wake up in ten minutes to change bentley amd burp him i still wanted to punch him because his nipples werent cracked and bleeding and he didnt leak milk
  • Options
    @Beccaga16 or i could snuggle that cute little niece of mine and get my squishy baby fix that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"