November 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: What do you wish was illegal?

13»

Re: NBR: What do you wish was illegal?

• Options
    Ha! @mussalynn that makes perfect sense! I also think it's pretty funny that the first-class folks board first so that all of us economy people can shuffle past them and stare. If I were flying first class I might wait to board, because that seems like it would be super awkward.

By "outside of their boarding groups" I totally meant earlier than they're supposed to. It's the people with the three huge carryons trying to elbow people out of the way that drive me crazy.
    Nov' 14 April Siggy Challenge- Baby Animals 
    BFP: 3/25/14, EDD: 11/29/14. The bean is a GIRL!
    PUPPEEZ! image

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    RachelC79 said:
    Ha! @mussalynn that makes perfect sense! I also think it's pretty funny that the first-class folks board first so that all of us economy people can shuffle past them and stare. If I were flying first class I might wait to board, because that seems like it would be super awkward.

By "outside of their boarding groups" I totally meant earlier than they're supposed to. It's the people with the three huge carryons trying to elbow people out of the way that drive me crazy.
    Oh yeah I know what you mean.  My brother-in-law is an airline pilot and he calls them "gate lice" - they line up way before boarding and are in such a rush to get on the plane, just to sit there.  Do they think the plane is going to leave without them when they're right there?  And they definitely shouldn't be allowed all the carry-ons, that's so ridiculous!
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"