Parenting after 35

Update

Got my lab results back. Everything looked relatively normal except the ESR. I have a high sed rate, which indicates inflammation but doesn't tell you the cause. She wants me to go back in after a month to check it again and discuss possible treatment or further evaluation.

So this doesn't really tell me anything other than I don't have rheumatoid arthritis or thyroid issues and I'm not anemic (good news of course). I am hoping since I will be weaning maybe it will improve and maybe it is just one of my body's responses to pumping. If not I think she'll want to look for autoimmune disorders.

I kinda feel like I still don't know anything. :/
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Update

• I hope they can get some answers for you.  Frustrating that you still don't have answers, but it sounds like your doctor is on top of it.
  • The elmination of a couple possibilities is better than nothing.  I can see why you still feel like you don't have answers.  Hope you do get answers at the next check.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Geeps2Geeps2 member
    Ahhh poopers!  That stinks.  Are you feeling any better? Do your symptoms come and go or is it constant?  I hope it isn't an autoimmune disorder but at least it isn't rheumatoid arthritis.  Hope you get some answers soon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's frustrating! I hope that you find some answers soon and that it's not worth worrying about. Keep us updated!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• GuennieGuennie member
    @Geeps2‌ there are days I feel better and days I feel worse. It's always worse in the morning, after I've been inactive, and at the end of the day.

I have started weaning myself from the pump, I'm doing it slow so hopefully it will be a smooth transition. I'm really hoping my symptoms will ease with the process. We'll see.

Thanks everyone for the support!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"