Single Parents
Options

Annoying Ass Commercials

Happy Thursday. Here's a rando topic...

What are commercials that annoy the shit out of you?

For me, I want to throw something at the TV every time the Cold Stone "Smile" commercial comes on. I hate it so. much. It annoys me bc of the dude singing Uncle Kracker's Smile song like a douche canoe. It probably also angers me bc that was one of the songs ManChild and I loved while he was deployed.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: Annoying Ass Commercials

• Options
    All the hair product/box color comercials. Those producta dont work as advertised, your hair wont look the like the celebrity promoting it. Ant those commercials are cheesy
  • Options
    I hate box color. As someone who has stylist friends, the last thing I would ever do to myself is buy boxed hair color
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't really have a commercial I hate, my dad has cable with DVR so I never watch them unless I'm watching hockey (go hawks!), and even then, I so other things during the commercial break.
  • Options
    Roxalot said:

I hate box color. As someone who has stylist friends, the last thing I would ever do to myself is buy boxed hair color

Yes! They arent regulated, they are formulated specifically for you. And they dont work as advertised. There is a reason stylists charge what they do and its not becauae they use a box color.

The feria comercials with beyonce make me stabby. Beyonces hair probably cost her a couple thousand. A box can not and will not duplicate her hair and her formula, high lights, etc.
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    I don't watch much tv but there are songs / artists that irritate the crap out of me. Like Beyonce and Nickelback. Zero talent there! And the Happy song irritates the crap out of me. And what's that song "Say something I'm giving up on you." I really hate that song.
  • Options
    I agree totally @tig594 those songs are the worst
  • Options
    I keep seeing people talk about that song Happy. Never heard it.
  • Options
    runningmama22runningmama22 member
    edited May 2014
    Lol @tig594‌ , I'm cracking up those are alllllll songs/artists I detest!!!! There's a new song by someone named Iggy (?) and the chorus is like "iimmmm so fancaaaaay"... OMG. Nearly punched out my radio today. THREE stations had it on!

Commercials ... Hate that "we buy any car.com" commercial. But I think that was voted most hated in America or something.
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    I hate the Flo commercials. And the Up all night to get lucky song.
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    LMFAO! I say Happy is Emmalynn and I's song. We dance around to it and have fun. I also LOVE Say Something. Guess I'm the music freako of the board.

I also have to add here the stupid iPhone 5S commercial where that chick sings
    GIGANTIC GIGANTIC GIGANTIC..A BIG BIG LOAD. 
    Ummmm am I the only one who thinks of male ejaculate when they hear that? HAHAAH

Also those stupid ass dumb ass crappy ass Sprint FRAMILY commercials. Huh? Hamster is the dad. The mom and he go out for tacos? Like honestly WTF. 

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    I just heard the gigantic commercial ... And ran here to add that to the list but @eg214‌ beat me to it!! Haha. Does it say "load"??? I didn't know what the word was. Wow. Now I really extra dislike the commercial lol
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"