August 2013 Moms
Options

SO's UO

LokiLahveLokiLahve member
edited May 2014 in August 2013 Moms
I believe we've covered our own UO's quite thoroughly.

Tell me about your SO's UO.

And yes, pw today. This place has damn tumble weeds blowing around.

Re: SO's UO

• Options
    It is perfectly acceptable to not tell my wife I have run out of deodorant and just use hers. For a week.
    Story of my life.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    ludaliludali member
    I think its funny when I leave the toilet seat up and my wife falls in the toilet.

TWICE this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like back massages....they hurt.

(Who doesn't like back massages??)

• Options
    I don't like coffee but my wife considers it as a food group
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    I prefer to pick fights with my wife at 4:30a when she has just put the baby back to sleep, and I am trying to get to work. I am going to call her lazy for not going to our old house at 1a to retrieve the cats that are still there. I could care less she is running on 3hrs of sleep. I am also going to tell her I am just tired of her general laziness. Then when I come home from work, my work pants will be on the floor, the newspaper will be spread all over the house, and my bathroom will look like a tornando ripped through. I am sure she will clean it up...

(that turned into quite the rant)

• Options
    I think I should Cancel out my responsibilities and go out till all hours of the night, my wife wont mind

.....WRONG
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Options
    I think it's funny to get home at 10 from school, and wake my girlfriend up. Even though she says stop, and leave me alone, I know she's just joking. Of course she wants me to wake her up, then I immediately roll over and fall asleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    Women do not poop or fart. However, my wife belches like a man.
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    Cheerios for babies are a complete meal there is no need for additional protein, veggies, or fruit. Just Cheerios.

And--babies aren't tired. Nope. All that playing means they are wide awake. Disregard the yawning and eye running. Awake = not tired.
  • Options
    When my wife says it's perfectly okay for me to get another gun safe I fail to mention it's the BIGGEST one they make and will barely fit in our house!
    (At least they're locked up safe!)
    And it totally adds to the decorating kick I've been on.
             image         image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I tell my wife that I washed the bottles but really I only wash the actual bottle and not any of the nipples. You're welcome wife! It's not like you need the nipples to feed our son.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I dont like wearing jeans. I will wear the same pair of sweats for two weeks straight when im not at work because thwy are so comfortable
  • Options
    It's totally ok to say mean, nasty things during an argument because stuff just comes out when you're angry. No biggie.

• Options
    vulpinivulpini member
    I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask my wife if I can fly to another state for 5-7 days just to go on an annual camping/drinking trip with my college buddies while she stays home alone with our son.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think it's totally fine to after coming home late from work (230am) to wake my wife up and tell her all about my day!! Of course she wants to know what I ate for lunch at 230!?!
  • Options
    My wife loves doing everything for our son because she misses him while at work. In order to help her out I let her change all the diapers, give all the baths and feed him.
  • Options
    I also know she is trying to lose weight so I help her by eating all the ice cream and drinking all the beer.

Oh and I love leaving empty boxes of food, bottle of medicine, etc in the cupboards. They'll magically refill themselves at some point.
  • Options
    vulpinivulpini member
    I can just leave my dirty clothes on the bathroom floor and my dirty dishes on the family room floor next to my chair and the magical laundry and dishes fairies will take care of them.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mlc10811 said:
    Instead of putting my trash in the trash can I'll just leave it on the counter beside the trash can. If my wife gets fed up and tries to "teach me a lesson", I'll just let the trash build up for a few days until she can't stand it.
    GAH story of my life! I absolutely hate it. 

• Options
    I like to leave my dirty clothes everywhere except where they really go. Sure dirty socks can be all over the living room floor. LO loves to chew on socks so it's a win win! 

• Options
    My work and school is more important. All you do is sit around with the baby all day.. And work grave ahifts, it's really no big deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"