Spanish speaking daycare — The Bump
Colorado Babies

Spanish speaking daycare

Hi,

My husband and I don't speak Spanish but I would love it if our child could speak another language.  Anyone have any recommendations for Spanish-speaking daycares?  The neighborhood I work in is very diverse plus the daycares are less expensive around here than where I live, so I'm going to look into some local options.

Thanks for any help!
EDD 12/3/14 First time Mom!

D14 Free for All

These two are just so funny...

Also, due date has come, gone and I am just so anxious to meet baby!  Please be healthy and strong baby, mama can't wait to meet you :)

Re: Spanish speaking daycare

• Are you looking for a full immersion daycare? I know the one we send our LO to teaches them words in both spanish and english, but I don't know of any daycare programs that are solely in Spanish.
  • Either would be fine.  Where is your center located?  Thanks!

D14 Free for All

Also, due date has come, gone and I am just so anxious to meet baby!  Please be healthy and strong baby, mama can't wait to meet you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to the Goddard school in Thornton, but they have locations all over CO. The owners of the one we go to also own the location in Arvada as well.

https://www.goddardschools.com/
  • Perfect, thanks!

D14 Free for All

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards