*** HDBD 5/13 ***

13»

Re: *** HDBD 5/13 ***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kwh33lskwh33ls member
    jessa8907 said:
    ichabody said:
    Who's bold enough to participate in a naked belly HDBD????? Showcase those stretch marks anybody so you know you aren't alone? Next week maybe? :):):) I'm testing you all!
    I just want to see if anyone else has the same awkward belly button situation that I do.
    Yah, not this girl. I have a band of bruises from my injections, and a weird furriness going on. But you get on with your bad selves :)

• Options
    jensaviccijensavicci member
    edited May 2014
    ichabody said:

Who's bold enough to participate in a naked belly HDBD????? Showcase those stretch marks anybody so you know you aren't alone? Next week maybe? :):):) I'm testing you all!

Lol I'm down!

ETA: I'm late, but I'm down.
  • Options

Bpargood said:

ichabody said:

With this heat wave we are having in socal I just might post a poolside bikini naked bump pic!
    :D

I was just saying to my husband how much I wish we had a pool. This heat is so miserable! I have diet controlled GD and have to walk after each meal. Last night it was 91 degrees when we walked at 7:00 PM!

Isn't it horrible! I'm so busy working I don't have time to even go to our pool, beside the fact that I live in a complex so everyone and their mother are probably out there. These nights are killer though. I just got out of class a little while ago and man walking outside was like someone blowing hot air in my face. Yuck. I couldn't sleep the night before last either. Cool down supposed to start after tomorrow afternoon thank God!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"