Connecticut Babies
Options

moving to NorthEastern CT need midwife or very natural OBGYN recomendation

Hello,

My husband and I are moving to NorthEastern CT, around south windsor or manchester. I am already half way through with my pregnancy and it is making me very nervous to have to find a new OBGYN at this point in time but life happens. This is our first pregnancy and it is very important to me to have it be all natural. I want someone who is going to be encouraging and respectful of my wishes. Does anyone have any recommendations for a midwife or OBGYN in that area? Or recomendations on what hospitals will let me deliver in that way? I have been researching manchester hospital because they have a tub but I have only heard people saying they were allowed to labor in it not deliver. Thanks in advanced! 

Re: moving to NorthEastern CT need midwife or very natural OBGYN recomendation

• Options
    Dr. Morosky at Johnson Memorial in Stafford Springs is very supportive of natural births.  He has delivered both of my sons.  The nursing staff is fantastic too.  They never pushed any meds on me.  I said I wanted an epi but when I was ready.  They never asked me and waited for me to tell them.

And a lot of places won't let you deliver in a tub from what I've heard.  You can labor in them but not deliver.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for the feeback! I will look into him
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"