February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In (5/13)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 

What's your CD? 

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? 

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTKY: Vacation plans?
                Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

Re: TTC Check In (5/13)

• What month/cycles are you in? 7/7
    What's your CD? 26
    Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Not a clue. I'm so frustrated. I think I'm still waiting to O. I haven't had a temp rise that has stayed up. All my opk's have been questionable, which is odd because I always get one that gets darker than the control line. At this point, they've only been as dark and hard to tell. I think I'm going to buy target's opk's because these dollar store ones are getting really irritating to read. By now, my cycle could end up being 40 days. Since Hayley was born, the longest one I've had was 44. This sucks.
    When are you testing? At this point, I have no idea.
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV and garlic
    What is your current phantom due date? We have moved to early Feb now - if I ever O.
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep trying. And I'm going to call the dr about all this.
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Upset right now. The fact that my body isn't working this cycle makes the CP fresh in my mind. Like it's haunting me because now my cycles are all messed up. I just feel mad. Is it normal to not ovulate after a CP - especially one that happened so quickly?
    GTKY: Vacation plans? We are taking a trip to NC to the beach house we go to every year. Pretty excited!

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

• poobear2015- So Sorry your body's not cooperating like you need it to!  I have a brand new box of Clearblue digital OPK's.  I got them at a local drug store that was going out of business for hardly nothing, but never used them.  If you want to PM me your address I'd be glad to send them to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • MollySmMollySm member
    @poobear2015 - I am sorry this is so frustrating!  I haven't had a chemical pregnancy, but I know that after my miscarriage my cycles took awhile to get back to normal, and I know that I read the same thing about other people's cycles after miscarriages (again, I didn't pay attention to CPs because that's not what I was going through).  For me, my 3rd cycle post loss was closer to what I expected.  That's one reason why I started to chart after my loss - beforehand I knew what to expect so we could time sex, but after I read that things could be weird, and they were.  For me my body kept acting like it was gearing up to O (lots of EWCM, O pain type stuff), we would have sex, but then I wouldn't O.  It would happen a couple times per cycle before I actually O'd.  Maybe that's what's going on with your weird OPKs (I didn't use OPKs so not sure what they would have shown).  

I had that same feeling, like my body was broken because it wouldn't act the way it did before the miscarriage.   It's not your fault, and you aren't broken, but I know how it feels.  I'm sorry you are going through this - it's so tough :(  In the end it did start to get back to normal, and I did get pregnant, so there is hope!  Sending you lots of ((hugs)).
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 7th cycle AL (12th cycle TTC #2)

What's your CD? 18

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O.... It seems like my body is trying to O, but I'm still waiting for the temperature rise. 

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing? 12 dpo

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal vitamins

What is your current phantom due date? not sure... I'm guessing early Feb. now since I haven't O'd yet

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Haven't decided yet

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Frustrated, sad, disappointed, anxious, worried... just to name a few emotions

Anything else to add? @poohbear2015- I can totally relate to how you are feeling (not specifically related to a CP as I didn't have one, but related to weird cycles after a loss).  I still feel like my body is not back to normal after our loss and our loss was back in August.  Nothing about my cycles is how it was before my loss.  I finally thought things were getting closer to normal last cycle because I o'd on cycle day 16 (pre-loss it was anywhere between CD 15-17).  Now I'm at cycle day 18 with the 5th day of EWCM and dull pain that I normally get around O day and no temperature rise.  Its so frustrating!  DH and I are BDing every night and its getting exhausting.  I hate that this baby-making thing is becoming a chore.  When we were TTC #1 it was so fun!  I hope that you O soon.... this waiting is terrible!  Hang in there!

GTKY: Vacation plans? Hoping to go visit my BFF this summer- she moved to a different state in August and I miss her terribly.  We are planning to take a road trip there sometime over the summer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • @bre_anna_101 - sent you a PM!

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

• @poobear2015‌ looks like you got cross hairs. That's good right?
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"