May 2014 Moms
Options

The Pros and Cons of Breastfeeding

Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
 DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: The Pros and Cons of Breastfeeding

• Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member
    Ha! 100% accurate!

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    Got to love The Onion!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha I needed to see this today!
  • Options
    Craved1Craved1 member
    That about sums it up! Lol
  • Options
    SMM1986SMM1986 member
    Hahaha!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    "Can net you $80 on Craigslist if you don't mind an audience"

People have breastfeeding fetishes, weird!
  • Options
    lica001 said:

I had considered donating my milk when we had to switch DS to formula but DH was afraid it was going to be some creepy old man with a fetish. Ultimately it was moot point since we had a big power outtage before I could do anything with it. That was a lot of milk wasted. I had to have DH dump it because I just couldn't do it.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    XathXath member

lica001 said:

I had considered donating my milk when we had to switch DS to formula but DH was afraid it was going to be some creepy old man with a fetish. Ultimately it was moot point since we had a big power outtage before I could do anything with it. That was a lot of milk wasted. I had to have DH dump it because I just couldn't do it.
    That is so sad. :(

There are lots of BF creepers on craigslist, but I had very good luck with Eats on Feets and HM4HB when I was donating.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
  • Options

lica001 said:

There are lots of BF creepers on craigslist, but I had very good luck with Eats on Feets and HM4HB when I was donating.
    It was like the day after we had talked about it that the power went out. I cried. DH didn't understand but I had a serious emotional attachment to my milk. Lol

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    XathXath member

lica001 said:

It was like the day after we had talked about it that the power went out. I cried. DH didn't understand but I had a serious emotional attachment to my milk. Lol
    Oh yeah; I would totally cry. I've cried over less milk than that.
  • Options
    Love the onion, thanks for the laugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"