May 2014 Moms
Options

Monday bitchfest

I know it's late but we didn't have one and I wanna bitch!

1.) No VBAC but I already discussed that with ya. Whatever, I don't care anymore. Just get this kid out!

2.) My phone case broke yesterday. It had a 1 year warranty. Which was up last month. Of course!

3.) I got sideswiped at a stop light today. The woman thought she could get around me into the turn lane next to me. I have a dented fender to prove that she most certainly could not. She started to drive off but the light went red so she had to stop and I was able to pull up beside her and get her to roll down the window. She actually asked me if she hit me. Yes my vehicle shook and I most definitely felt the hit. I'm fine. DS is fine. But it still pissed me off. When I told her she hit me she asked if there was any damage. I informed her that I'm not psychic and still in my car so we need to pull over and look. Then when we get pulled over she tried to talk me out of calling the cops because her husband works at a body shop and can fix it for half price if I didn't want to have a claim on my insurance. Umm bitch you hit me. This goes on your insurance! Not mine! I'm calling the police. Shady bitch be shady. 

4.) I called her insurance company. They won't do anything until speaking with her before they will accept responsibility including making any payouts. I don't care about the damage to my Jeep, it will get fixed when it gets fixed but they won't start the process of scheduling a claims adjuster until talking to her. I can't start the process of replacing DS's car seat until I meet with the claims adjuster. I go in for a RCS in 3 effing days!!! I would like to have this wrapped up before I go in but alas that won't happen. There's just not enough time. So boo to you Gieco! 

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: Monday bitchfest

• Options
    lrmrtnlrmrtn member
    At the grocery store today they had very few checkout lines open. One lady was hovering between two to see which one went faster. She moved to the one on the left so I went to the one on the right. As soon as I did that she got behind me and yelled at me that she was in that line. I let her go and clearly said " I'm 9 months pregnant. Seriously?" And then said to DH, I bet if my water broke, the line would go much faster. Luckily a store employee saw the whole thing and said directly to DH they were opening another register and took us straight there. We thanked her profusely. At this point I just don't give a f**k about being polite.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pistolpackinmomma dude. You win. My bitch isn't even worthy of the same post.

I'm sorry you had a shitty day!
    October Siggy Challenge - Halloween

Happy Endings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FlemDance said:

Please still bitch. Misery loves company! ;)

Anniversary 

• Options
    lrmrtnlrmrtn member
    @pistolpackinmomma‌ if the store employee hadn't saved the situation, it could've gotten messy! Sorry to hear about your accident. :( at least everyone is okay. But I know insurance can be a PITA.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    TnpeachTnpeach member
    I had DD2 a week ago. My junk still hurts.
  • Options
    @‌ pistolpackinmomma
    So sorry that happened. Something similar happened to me a couple years ago. I was waiting to turn right because of on coming traffic and when I accelerated a little to see around the car next to me the car behind me thought I was going and hit his gas then ran into me. We pulled off and I had called my dad because we were on a really busy road and wasn't sure what to do. It was my first accident. He said just to get his insurance and information and to call when I got home. Well the guy gave me his insurance card which wasn't expired but he neglected to tell me that he no longer had insurance through them and my insurance company wouldn't do anything about trying to get a hold of this guy. They said they called him and he wasn't returning their calls so nothing ever for taken care of. I learned my lesson to always call the police.

Anyway... I am sooo tired of this false labor stuff! Just spent another hour with contractions and having to use the bathroom multiple times to not progressing. I have had contractions on and off all day and earlier they were pretty strong and close together then they just stopped. My due date was today so I am so over this! I have had all "the signs" but no baby.

• Options
    lrmrtn said:
    @pistolpackinmomma‌ if the store employee hadn't saved the situation, it could've gotten messy! Sorry to hear about your accident. :( at least everyone is okay. But I know insurance can be a PITA.

Yes. I'm glad everyone is fine. I'm also pissed that she did not apologize for putting DS or my 1000 year pregnant self at risk due to being stupid.

Anniversary 

• Options
    FlemDance said:
    FlemDance said:

Please still bitch. Misery loves company! ;)
    I'm just so over the weight comments. I know almost all of us have gotten them, but I fail to see how anyone thinks it's okay to talk directly to someone about their weight, whether pregnant or not. The same lady at work says "ooh, baby's getting bigger!". Every. Day. No shit, Sherlock. My baby is growing. Gonna go out on a limb and say I'm probably not the first person that has happened to. All babies grow - shocker! Same lady said that she was allowed to comment on my waddling, because she waddled as well while pregnant. Really? So, if she takes a shit in the bathroom before me, I'm allowed to talk to her about how much it smells? You know, because I've taken shits before as well, so I'm allowed to comment on it. 

Ugh. Yes the I've been there so I can totally make fun of you makes total sense. People need filters!!

Anniversary 

• Options
    Soupy84Soupy84 member
    I'll play. I am in a downright bitchy mood.

1. Missed an Edible Arrangements delivery last night as I was out for Mother's Day for dinner. (I didnt even get "Happy Mother's Day" from DH by the way). I rescheduled with them to be home for the afternoon.... they never showed and now their office is closed.
    2. Canada Post apparently made a parcel "delivery attempt" this afternoon while I was home. Nope. Nobody rang my effing doorbell, considering I am waiting for whatever chocolate covered fruit was supposed to arrive. They left me the notice and when DH got home, I went to the post office and they hadnt received it (I went after all the deliveries had been dropped off). This is the 5th time in 30 days that my letter carrier has done this. Fucking government & union protected employees. I complained to the guy (more like kid) working the postal outlet and told him "well I will just waddle my fat pregnant ass back down here tomorrow, unless I go into labor tonight". Ya, I am that person right now (and I am a retail manager & hate the customer type I am right now). "Customer Service" is closed, so I cant call and bitch at them.
    3. Picked up groceries only to have DH ignore the fact that I am home and haul all of it inside. He hasnt helped me carry groceries into the house once, unless I force him to come with me. Nope. He just sits on his butt and ignores the sound of me dropping heavy items on the floor while he watches TV in the basement. I know I am going to break tile one of these days.
    4. I unload the dishwasher, which has been done for a few days (I left it for him to do, but NOPE. Fuck all gets done when I ask DH). I make supper and bring it downstairs, losing my utensils on the way down (5 second rule is totally observed right now). Even after cutting into one of the chicken legs I baked, the leg I grabbed is pink when I bite into it. I seriously contemplated eating it anyhow. 
    5. I am still pregnant. DH doesnt understand how uncomfortable I am and the only reason I havent smothered him in his sleep is because I dont want to raise this child by myself. I cant wait for this stubborn child to vacate my womb, my patience it at its limits.
    3/29/12 - Married my soulmate
    BFP #1 - 3/23/13 // EDD - 11/27/13 // M/MC - 5/3/13 // D&C - 5/4/13
    BFP #2 - 8/26/13 // EDD - 5/10/14 // Born 5/18/14

image    image    image

• Options
    I have had diarrhea all day. Like doubled over stomach cramps, run to the bathroom or I might shit my pants.

In addition, LO's movements are so painful it is bringing me to tears. I want to feel him move, but I feel like he thrashing around in there and he is punching me in the cervix constantly and now something of his is hitting a nerve in my right leg where it causes my entire leg to throb.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    @Soupy84‌ I would be contemplating the strangling still. Men are fucking clueless about the discomforts and I had to have a heart to heart with DH about why I don't get as much done while he's gone all week and need help when he gets home on the weekends. I also didn't get a happy Mother's Day though I'm sure he thinks he said it. That's kinda common with him. He thinks something and swears he said it out loud.

Anniversary 

• Options
    momthatliftsmomthatlifts member
    edited May 2014
    I'm trying to be greatful and really, I am, but dh has been bumped up at work and they have worked him so much he has hit overtime the last 3 weeks. Of course this is great timing because we have a baby on the way, but he looks soooo tired. I even mustard up enough energy to give him a 10 minute massage last night before he fell asleep. My bitch is this, he has one day off this week (today) andi m getting sooooo bored being here by myself. I got on my hands and knees and washed the floor with a sponge just to kill time. We share a car so I do not have it when he is gone and let's face it, I'm not walking anywhere. I'm getting cabin fever. I drove the car to the store and was so sketched and anxious the whole time. I'm losing my mind.

It's a BOY

• Options
    eghulseeghulse member
    1) I'm so over this whole false labor thing.  If contractions are going to start, they should be required to continue and not fake me out.

2) My mom told me yesterday that I am not allowed to eat anything but salad and water until this baby comes.  She said "You can't afford to take the chance on him coming late."  Uhm, yes, it would be fantastic if he comes before my sister leaves for Mexico a week after my due date, but I'm going to eat whatever the heck I want, tyvm.  I can't really control when he decides to come since I'm shooting for a VBAC, and frankly, I'm progressing way better this time than I even dreamed with DS, so go away!!!  Thank heavens the next time I see her will be after this little womb-critter decides to make his appearance....I hope.
  • Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member
    DH is on my last nerve lately. He must have a death wish or something, because he's doing everything in his power to make me want to kill him. I'm trying to be patient and understanding because I'm sure he's just feeling nervous about the baby coming, but my patience has limits and he is definitely testing them.

Our cashier at Walmart tonight -- a woman bigger than me (and I am a big girl, very plus size), and NOT pregnant -- asked me if I'm having twins. My inner brat really wanted to say, "No, are you?"

This is seriously petty and I know it, but I'm the only one of four currently pregnant chicks at my church who didn't get a diaper sprinkle (all but one of us already has at least one child), and it's because my mom is old-fashioned and doesn't think it's appropriate. Even though SOMEONE ELSE wanted to host it. But they asked her instead of me for some reason, and she said no. Grr. I don't need a big shower and am not asking for a pile of gifts, but jeez, if someone OFFERS to invite a bunch of people to bring you diapers, shouldn't you be allowed to accept?

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    I got a mirror and looked at my tear from labor on Friday. Oh dear god. Why did I do that. And why does it look like it's not healing right! F!
  • Options
    1.  Losing the plug should just happen and then be over.  Even if I get the joy of losing it more than once, it should be a discrete event, not semi-continuous grossness.  Blech.

2.  Yesterday, DH said I should try not to go into labor this week because too much is going on at work that he shouldn't miss.  I've been worrying off and on anyway about what happens if I go into labor at various different times because he and I work opposite schedules and my parents, who will watch Benjamin, live two hours away, and I have a meeting tomorrow that I actually want to attend, and I feel like wanting to attend the meeting and then DH saying he has too much stuff going on this specific week, it's going to happen.  (And anyway, my due date was yesterday.)  grumble.
  • Options
    awc1986awc1986 member
    It's Tuesday but what the hey? We stayed in all morning for a midwife visit, only to get a call at 12 saying they'd skipped us by accident so will be coming tomorrow. Great. Thanks for that. Totally not inconvenient. Just like when they missed her newborn checks in the hospital, so she had them at 40 hours and not 6 hours. We're jinxed when it comes to being forgotten and overlooked and it looks like its rubbing off on DD.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member
    @sisterjanet I could kiss you for using and spelling "discrete" correctly in that context. It makes my shriveled old copy editor heart happy. <3

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    ns1ns1 member
    Work. The end.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The person that just microwaved fish and broccoli. I hate you.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    GAH!! Tuesday Bitch: I just got a call from this Canadian Education Trust company. ONE day after my due date. She was calling to congratulate me on my new baby - seriously?? Like, if I had gone on my due date yesterday (still currently pregnant) she would have been calling me IN THE HOSPITAL. Who the F do these people think they are?

They worst part is it was a freaking telemarketing call to try to sell their rip-off education savings plan. My husband and I are very fiscally responsible and talked to our financial adviser about education savings when I was 3 months pregnant. We have a plan for education savings already, and this company's fee heavy, red tape covered "savings" plan is not in the plan. 

I knew I was going to get calls like this, but the fact that she called me at 40 week + 1 day just pissed me off.

Anyway, kind of told the rep off so she wouldn't bother calling me back. I approached it politely but I said "no" firmly, and when she wouldn't stop trying to sell I did snap back and then hung up. Seriously, a call ONE day after my due date? CRAZY.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    GAH!! Tuesday Bitch: I just got a call from this Canadian Education Trust company. ONE day after my due date. She was calling to congratulate me on my new baby - seriously?? Like, if I had gone on my due date yesterday (still currently pregnant) she would have been calling me IN THE HOSPITAL. Who the F do these people think they are?

They worst part is it was a freaking telemarketing call to try to sell their rip-off education savings plan. My husband and I are very fiscally responsible and talked to our financial adviser about education savings when I was 3 months pregnant. We have a plan for education savings already, and this company's fee heavy, red tape covered "savings" plan is not in the plan. 

I knew I was going to get calls like this, but the fact that she called me at 40 week + 1 day just pissed me off.

Anyway, kind of told the rep off so she wouldn't bother calling me back. I approached it politely but I said "no" firmly, and when she wouldn't stop trying to sell I did snap back and then hung up. Seriously, a call ONE day after my due date? CRAZY.
    I don't know what's worse here...still being pregnant when they call or having just given birth when they call. Either way, they should adjust their policies to not call around due dates. Like any new mother is going to be excited to hear about scammy savings plans for their newborn. Cause that totally takes priority over feeding and sleeping and just trying to make it through the day.

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Options
    XathXath member
    My AC is broken; it's hot and we have leather couches.

I was looking at refinancing our mortgage, but the $&@#%^ credit bureaus still haven't cleared up disputes on my H's account from when his identity was stolen, and haven't consolidated my accounts from when I changed my name when I got married so our credit looks like ass. It's been 10 years since his identity was stolen and we're still cleaning this crap up.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"