May 2014 Moms

39 weeks 3 days

Went to the dr today. I am only dilated a fingertip. She will not do anything until the 23. I can barley walk and breath. I lost it in her office. I cried so hard. I had to be induced with my son. This is a new dr and she is not listening to me. Im frustrated and done being pregnant. Sorry I just needed to vent. I feel like everyone around me is tired of hearing it. They just dont understand how uncomfortable  really am. Cant drive.eat.sleep.....I am just over being pregnant and would like to know if I have a boy or girl.....

Re: 39 weeks 3 days

• I was induced with my son and in labor 3 days as well. I also was over 40 weeks with him. My body just does not dilate on its own. I agree induction sucks big time. I hated it and had really hoped this time would be different because they are 9 years apart. No such luck though :( She told me she doesnt expect tot see me in her office again and my husband told her she better mean it because of how emotional I am. I have 3 other children whom need to get to baseball.dance.school.ect and now she wont let me drive. But I still have to because I have no one to depend on. Just frustrating and I never felt like this with my son :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 38wks 5days, I completely 100% understand your frustration. As I am in the same boat. I ve tried almost everything under sun to bring on labor. And also feel like my dr. doesn't understand how unbearable this has become.
  • I'm sorry you're feeling so miserable. I know I feel miserable too. I broke down and cried tonight, but then reminded myself that I just need to let nature do it's thing. Just know you are definitely not alone and we're here to support each other. Hopefully we'll all have outside babies really soon!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"