Options

Update on Kandis?

Any news??

?

:)?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update on Kandis?

• Options
    was wondering the same thing yesterday...just never got to posting it...
  • Options
    Facebook implies she's not going into labor quite yet... haven't talked to her or anything though, but hopefully all is well! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looked like she was fixing up the house yesterday (gmail).  Hopefully Josh comes soon - maybe tomorrow, I think that's her birthday!
  • Options

Here's the verdict...we're being induced at 6:30 am on Tuesday! I haven't posted on my blog or facebook about it because well.....a lot of reasons I don't want to go into. But yes, Tuesday should be the day! I'm nervous about the induction because of the increased risk of having to have c-section but I'm hoping things will go smoothly!

• Options

So I take it your not in for yoga on Tuesday :) 

Good luck, I'm sure you will be holding Baby Josh Tuesday night :)

Can't wait to meet him!!

• Options
    image*GregsGirl*:

Here's the verdict...we're being induced at 6:30 am on Tuesday! I haven't posted on my blog or facebook about it because well.....a lot of reasons I don't want to go into. But yes, Tuesday should be the day! I'm nervous about the induction because of the increased risk of having to have?c-section but I'm hoping things will go smoothly!

Best wishes to you!!!! I'm sure you are so very excited! Can't wait to see pics :) And don't worry... I know a lot of people that have been induced and had vag. births. And if you have to have a c/s... well, at least the first postpartum poo won't be as bad!!!!! lol... I never would have said anything like that before going through childbirth!

• Options
    Eeek! Exciting!! Hope you have a lovely night and birthday tomorrow. :) Good luck on Tuesday, can't wait to hear about it!
  • Options
    Best wishes Kandis!!!  We'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
  • Options

I wish you an easy and healthy delivery! 

(and LOL @ Lauren!) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"