May 2014 Moms

RCS Thursday and still no progress.

VBAC has been all but ruled out. I'm surprisingly at peace with this and just ready to get this kid out. Guess we find out pink or blue in 3 days!!

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: RCS Thursday and still no progress.

• Good luck! Sorry you didn't get your VBAC.

imageimageimage

• jenb_99jenb_99 member
    Sorry your VBAC hopes aren't panning out, but at least you're willing to accept it and be happy just having a healthy baby. That's what matters. You're one week ahead of me, so I'll be looking forward to hearing about your RCS experience! I hope it's positive for you.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise MOTN delivery for you, though. ;)

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Loading the player...
  • QOTRQOTR member
    Good luck Thursday!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Sorry you aren't going to get your VBAC experience, but wishing you the best of luck on Thursday! You'll have your brand new, healthy baby in your arms. :)
  • keeummkeeumm member
    I'm excited for you no matter how your baby comes! Hoping for a healthy and safe delivery!
  • cnbeancnbean member
    Sorry to hear that things aren't looking good for the VBAC. Fingers crossed that things will change in the next day or so. But either way I hope you have a great experience and a smooth recovery.
    image    image

• jjtylerjjtyler member
    Baby time is almost here!!!!!!!! Sorry it wasn't the vbac you wanted.
  • Thanks guys. Sorry it turned into a post and run (to say today has been crazy is a major understatement) I really didn't mean to! @jenb_99‌ I will let you know how it goes for sure! I had a fairly easy recovery with DS so we'll see how this one goes...

Anniversary 

• Sorry you aren't getting your vbac but good luck Thursday!!
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• mmksmmks member
    So bummed for you that your VBAC hopes have been dashed. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that your VBAC will happen somehow.
    Good luck either way mama!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So exciting!
    I, too, am attempting a VBAC. 39 weeks tomorrow and last week I was still completely closed and tight. There is a very good chance I could end in the same boat. I feel so defeated that I've prepped myself for an au natural VBAC for the past 9 months and it very well may not even be an option.

Our cervix's are total assholes.
  • fsumomfsumom member
    edited May 2014
    Totally being nosey here but is there a reason a VBAC has been ruled out when you're not past due?  I'm planning for a VBAC but my doctor is okay with me going to 41 weeks.  However, I know someone who just had an almost 10lb baby at close to 42w via VBAC.
    ~Jessica~ 

• fsumom said:
    Totally being nosey here but is there a reason a VBAC has been ruled out when you're not past due?  I'm planning for a VBAC but my doctor is okay with me going to 41 weeks.  However, I know someone who just had a almost 10lb baby at close to 42w via VBAC.

My dr prefers not to go past 39 weeks for a VBAC. DH was scared of the VBAC to start (thanks MIL) so following the dr's suggestion was our compromise. At this point I have reached the level of don't care just get this kid out. Healthy of course but I'm getting fairly miserable at this point.

Anniversary 

• fsumom said:

Totally being nosey here but is there a reason a VBAC has been ruled out when you're not past due?  I'm planning for a VBAC but my doctor is okay with me going to 41 weeks.  However, I know someone who just had a almost 10lb baby at close to 42w via VBAC.

My dr prefers not to go past 39 weeks for a VBAC. DH was scared of the VBAC to start (thanks MIL) so following the dr's suggestion was our compromise. At this point I have reached the level of don't care just get this kid out. Healthy of course but I'm getting fairly miserable at this point.

I think more often than not, its a hospital policy rather than a doctor policy.
    And I'm with @pistolpackinmomma‌ - get the baby out at this point bc this shit is getting old.
  • jenb_99jenb_99 member
    And here I am, actually excited about my RCS and crossing my legs every time one of you gals mentions VBAC. My vagina is all

and my cervix says

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• @jenb_99‌ maybe my cervix knows better than me!! Lol. It's still an asshole though. ;)

Anniversary 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"