October 2012 Moms

Weekday randomness

2»

Re: Weekday randomness

• @beaf12 Wesley had cheese and strawberries for dinner. He refused the chicken and broccoli I had originally given him . Im counting it as food though! He ate its good to me! :)

• Loading the player...
  • @Rachelilly23‌ hugs mama. Maybe we can do a kidless date (happy hour!!) when you get here with the always fabulous @chricast‌!

• @Rachelilly23‌ hugs mama. Maybe we can do a kidless date (happy hour!!) when you get here with the always fabulous @chricast‌!

I like this idea :)
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• DD is watching Frozen.  I put it on to do the dishes/clean the kitchen, but I'm just browsing the internet instead.
  • $200 for a bathing suit is nothing!
    Not that I spend that much, I am just saying!

man I am so tired and worn out from constantly working/baby care that exercise is like the last thing on my mind. That said, I walk 2-3 miles as part of my daily routine. 

• @mmnumber5‌ that is exactly how my husband's eyes are.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited May 2014
    I definitely took a picture of my eye after seeing @mmnumber5‌'s post lol

Eta My eyes are a lot like yours @mmnumber5‌

• CnAnACnAnA member
    @Brookethecat you ok??

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I definitely took a picture of my eye after seeing @mmnumber5‌'s post lol

Eta My eyes are a lot like yours @mmnumber5‌

Me too. And mostly it gave me a very close glimpse of my age spots and crows feet. Once again reminding me that I am so much older then @mmnumber5
    ;)
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • @BrooketheCat‌, will you have to evacuate? Sorry friend, I can only imagine how uneasy this makes you feel! Prayers for all the firefighters and homes in danger!

• @BrooketheCat pls be careful. Thinking of you.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • @BrooketheCat‌ prayers coming your way for a safe night and containment.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @BrooketheCat I hope the firefighters are able to get things under control soon and you stay safe!  That is a scary situation for sure!  It makes me so sad to think of so many people losing everything.  :(

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

•  

We can see the fires on the hills in San Marcos now that's it's dark. It is just glowing.
    Eerie.

• Boys were up at 5:30 today. Yawn...
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• CnAnA said:
    Today, I have see a guy cross 3 lanes of traffic to turn into a McDonald's and a different guy drive 50 yards the wrong way down a one way street to get to the same McDonald's.  That particular one is good, but holy crap guys.

Also, I may have dinged a truck today trying to put Alice in her seat.  I parked like this | in the middle of my spot.  He parked like this / on the edge of his.  So sorry dude.  You don't want dings, park farther than 8 inches away from my door.
    I once saw a police cruiser turn on it's lights to cross the street to go into the McD's drive-thru.
  • @brookethecat just watched a video about the fires on the news, how scary! T&Ps to all the firefighters out there, too, it looks very dangerous. 
  • mmnumber5 said:
    My brother's baseball coach died today, he was only 24.  He got sick just a couple weeks ago and now he's gone.  I'm so sad and I barely knew the guy.

How sad.  And frightening.  This kind of thing reminds me to try not to take things for granted. 

DS is due to wake up from his nap any minute now.  I am sure he will want to play outside, and then we will have a snack.  Hopefully DH will be home soon to provide a much needed distraction so I can cook some chicken for gorditas (I have one of those Old El Paso kits) for dinner.  It can be such a tragedy for DS when I am cooking dinner (or even lunch).  Such drama.

• @BrooketheCat is this your view? This is terribly frightening. Stay safe. Or pack your bags and stay in ks with me for a while. We aren't in peak tornado season yet. So nothing much to worry about here.
  • @louisevoltaire‌ I have the hardest time with LO flipping out when I cook, too. But it's because she wants to "help". And I can't hold her and cook at the same time and I'm convinced she's gonna maim herself trying to stand on a chair. I need to get one of those kitchen helper thingies. She likes to repeatedly yell "cooken" when she helps.
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    My kid is eating boxed mac and cheese with canned green beans. And a few chunks of chicken. She had a healthy breakfast and lots of veggies for lunch, so I don't feel super guilty. Momma's tired.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @brookethecat hope you stay safe and they get the fires out soon.

• Well first day at Disneyland was a bust! Between Wesley having epic meltdowns me crying as well, hubby attempting to quit smoking and the 102 degree weather it was a disaster. and the worse part is we never made it into the parks at all. I broke out with heat rqsh after walking around downtown Disney for a hour waiting to check in to our hotel and Wesley got a little over heated as well. Hoping it cools down for the next couple of days.

• I can actually feel my eyes glazing over as my H enthusiastically tells me about his "clan" on the game clash of clans. I wonder is this is how he feels when I talk about TB?

My confession is I have a village on clash of clans. Love it.
  • CbeanzCbeanz member
    @Cbeanz‌ I think I'll be in Jan 2015 with you. Ultrasound on the 22nd will tell me for sure. Congrats!!
    Please please PLEASE be in Jan 15 with me.  Those ladies are crazy.  I can't go this alone.
  • Cbeanz said:

@Cbeanz‌ I think I'll be in Jan 2015 with you. Ultrasound on the 22nd will tell me for sure. Congrats!!

Please please PLEASE be in Jan 15 with me.  Those ladies are crazy.  I can't go this alone.

I'll keep you posted!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I am having a very trying day.  It is very difficult to be a kind and loving mother when my daughter is making a screeching noise that hits a certain pitch that makes me wan to put my fist through a wall. 

That said, she is in no danger.  She's in her room in her bed while I take a breather.  But holy hell, this has to stop.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @HamptonsMama‌ congratulations to you as well.
  • My girls have been extra whiny too, and I'm pretty sure they have ear infections again. This would make #4 in less than four months, so I'm making an appointment to talk about tubes. Every mom who has done this has told me that it changed their lives and they wished they had done it sooner. Anyone here done tubes with LO?

• CnAnACnAnA member
    My nephew had them done at 15m and my sister says they changed her life. The boy screamed every time he was laid flat from 9m to 15m. Did not sleep. Tubes went in and he was a changed child.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Thanks gals! I didn't know that it doesn't prevent infections, but I really think the girls might be candidates since they seem to keep getting fluid in their ears. I'm not terribly excited about it, but I will do it in a heartbeat if it helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"