May 2014 Moms
Options

*LNCI*

Thought I'd get this started for tonight...

How's it going May mamas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mommy to three beautiful boys! 
Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

Re: *LNCI*

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Almost 1:30 am here. Not late yet for our west coast moms! I could still be asleep but trying to make sure I am over a plugged duct, so have to make sure LO nurses frequently. He's so sleepy I'm having a hard time with it!

Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
    Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
    Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

• Options
    RoufiRoufi member
    I wish little man was sleepy...going 4hrsbetween nursing during the day and 2 at night doesn't feel like progress... :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still preggo and still awake. I did doze off for a few but then I almost vomited in my sleep from indigestion lol. That woke me up real fast. Wide awake now. Baby kept me up in the first place with it's one millionth case of the hiccups. I told it to come out and keep me awake face to face lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    cmz81985 said:

Still preggo and still awake. I did doze off for a few but then I almost vomited in my sleep from indigestion lol. That woke me up real fast. Wide awake now. Baby kept me up in the first place with it's one millionth case of the hiccups. I told it to come out and keep me awake face to face lol.

I do think it's at least more pleasant to be up feeding a baby than uncomfortable preggo! Hang in there- you'll be there soon!

Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
    Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
    Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

• Options
    Yeah I would much rather be seeing my beautiful little baby than just feeling the kicks, hiccups, back and hip pain that this little baby is causing. Soon I guess....I hope lol. I'm due the 31st and no signs of anything yet.
  • Options
    I'm wide awake and I have to pee, but I really don't want to get out bed. @cmz81985‌ I feel ya, I would much rather be awake with an outside baby, than be awake with the aches and pains and kicks and jabs. My due date is Wednesday and it look likes this baby just wants to stay inside.

I just want to point out that we are almost halfway through May... Crazy how time flies.
  • Options
    Hang in there ladies with inside babies, ugh it's so miserable at the end. It's 2:45 here, up feeding DD2 again. I really wish she would go longer than 3 hours between feedings. She has been consistently finishing her bottles so I might try to add an ounce and see if that helps her stay full longer. Her pedi started her on Zantac on Friday, hoping it helps her feel better soon!

• Options
    I'm awake too--fire heartburn and crampy belly. I'm due on Friday- hoping for a healthy delivery soon!!
  • Options
    Why am I up when I know I have to get up for work in 6 hours? Last ditch eviction sex ftl.

And I feel like a shitty mom. Yelled at ds tonight for being an inquisitive 2 year old. And then put him to bed. I want to wake him up just to snuggle him and apologize but it will have to wait until the morning. Therefore, must wake up earlier than normal to get some extra snuggle time in.

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Options
    So since I am still up I decided to go downstairs and get the tums and a glass of milk. Well I had to wake my husband up because he stole the whole bottle of tums lol. So naturally he thought I was waking him up because I was in labor or something lol. Poor man.
  • Options
    I am a raging inferno of hot. How the hell people have babies in August is beyond my comprehension. Or in hotter parts of the country / world. Also, now I am hungry.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    lica001 said:

I'm up for the day now, i have to leave in 30min for my csection. I haven't drank water all night and now I'm so thirsty, I can feel the leg cramps about to come on any minute. Anyways, yay for an outside baby soon.

That was the worst, not being able drink for so long before. Looking forward to hearing of baby's arrival!

Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
    Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
    Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"