Minnesota Babies
Options

Pediatricians?

Does anyone know anything, good or bad, about the HealthPartners pediatricians at the 2500 Como Ave. clinic in St Paul?

Same question for the Allina pediatricians at 1020 Bandana Blvd. in St Paul? (Susan Fagre and Phyllis Gorin are the only ones listed on my insurance website at this location)

These are pretty much the only 2 in-network pediatrician locations that are reasonably located to my house that aren't in major hospitals (which I assume would be a pain in the butt), so trying to decide which is better.  In general, I have had huge headaches with HealthPartners not wanting to be bothered to submit stuff to my insurance, but they seem to have a ton of pediatricians at the Como Ave clinic that are covered.  Allina I have no experience with...only 2 doctors are listed that I could use, but I LOVE the idea of not using Health Partners...?? Any thoughts?

Re: Pediatricians?

• Options
    We go to Mendakota Pediatrics near St Paul and love it. We see Dr. Bloomquist and she is amazing, can't remember other doctors name but she us great too! We tried 3 pediatricians before and we are so happy now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Not sure if he's seeing patients there, but if you're open to a Family Practice guy - Chad Filson M.D. he was great when DS had RSV to get to the bottom of what was actually going on which seems to be rare now adays...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"