Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Is it wrong

VampytiffVampytiff member
edited May 2014 in Babies: 6 - 9 Months
For Mother's Day is it wrong for me to just want to be by myself? No husband no baby, no one around me for a full day. I'm so tired of constantly having someone around, I never get time to myself, the only time I do get is the 10 minutes in the morning when driving to work or before picking up the baby and even then I'm driving so I can't relax. I either around the baby or the husband or both and I'm tired of it. I feel horrible feeling this way but after 6 months I'm done.

Re: Is it wrong

• Nope, not wrong at all. Everyone needs alone time! You work hard for your family and you deserve a breather every once in awhile!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • It's not wrong to need some alone time. However, your post concerns me a bit about "being done." I hope that if you need to talk to someone, you do. Best of luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • agfox92agfox92 member
    Not wrong. I am sitting on the deck alone right now. Dh is inside and LO is sleeping. I should be sleeping but this feels nice.
  • Sounds like you need a break- mother's day or not. It's totally okay to take a break everyone needs them! 

GL and I hope you get a break to feel more recharged! 
  • roo1ooroo1oo member
    edited May 2014
    You should schedule more breaks for yourself. Go to the salon or just out for a walk alone or even up to your room to read alone for an hour or so. DH should be willing to allow you this alone time.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Meh. As a SAHM I have shared the same thought. I just wanted to spend part of the day by myself. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"