Secondary IF

+_+_+_+ GTKY & YK's +_+_+_+

Sorry this is so late in the day!  But at least I remembered to do it, right!

GTKY
1. Did you participate in any extra curricular activities as a kid/teenager?  
2. Do you still do any of them or any new ones?
3. Are you a fan of or do you follow any sports or other professional activities?

YK's
1. Do your kids participate in any extra curricular activities?  If they're too young, will you sign them up when they're older?
2. What got your kid interested in the activity that they do?
3. Do you think your kid could go pro?
Happily Mrs. C 
image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
Back on metformin Aug 2013
Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
DS weaned in April 2014
Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!

Re: +_+_+_+ GTKY & YK's +_+_+_+

• 1. I played AYSO for a few years in junior high and liked it but wasn't super good.  I just played for fun and as I got older, it go too competitive for me to keep up.  In high school, I didn't do any sports, but I was in ASB.  I was also in girl scouts in elementary school!  Can't forget about the cookie pusher days!

2. I don't really do anything organized, but I do like to craft and bake and party plan.  

3. My husband is a Dodgers fan, therefore, I am too.  We like going to the games and have gone to spring training the last couple years.  But we don't have tv service, so we don't watch them from home.  

1. My son is too little to do anything yet, but I'm sure we'll sign him up for little league when he's older.  
    2. It will be a father son bonding time, I'm sure.  
    3. He's too young to say for now!  But I'm sure my husband is hoping he will ;)
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • 1. Dance, tumbling, softball and cheer
    2. I dance everyday, hehe! I help coach cheer and tumbling. I am 3 years retired from roller derby.
    3. I am a huge NFL fan! Like a get up and scream at the TV, Sundays are for football, kind of fan!

1. Cheer and tumbling. She also wants to try soccer.
    2. She has always asked to cheer. I think seeing pictures of me when I was younger. Not sure about the soccer thing.
    3. At something.....hehe ;-)
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • Oh and I'm watching the NFL Draft now. Like a boss...BOOM!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GTKY
    1. Did you participate in any extra curricular activities as a kid/teenager?  Not really.
    2. Do you still do any of them or any new ones? I still do nothing, pretty regularly. 
    3. Are you a fan of or do you follow any sports or other professional activities? Nope. 

YK's
    1. Do your kids participate in any extra curricular activities?  If they're too young, will you sign them up when they're older? We're going to put her in dance class this summer, then maybe tumbling. One step at a time! 
    2. What got your kid interested in the activity that they do? I know she is interested in the dance, she is constantly putting on tutus and pretending to be a ballerina. 
    3. Do you think your kid could go pro? I think she is already a professional crazy person. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @JimBobCooter‌ You brought back a great memory that I tucked away. I did barrel racing from age 8-12 but then I got bucked off and hurt pretty bad but mostly scared out of my mind so I block it out sometimes. I have only gotten on a horse maybe 3 times since I was 12.
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GTKY
    1. Did you participate in any extra curricular activities as a kid/teenager?  I was a big ol' nerd so I was in 4H, Girl Scouts through the highest qualification, and theater
    2. Do you still do any of them or any new ones? For some reason Girl Scouts wouldn't let me stay after I turned 25 ;)
    3. Are you a fan of or do you follow any sports or other professional activities? I am not at all a sports fan. I have been know to go to a Llama race though.

YK's
    1. Do your kids participate in any extra curricular activities?  If they're too young, will you sign them up when they're older? She's 2 so still too young, but she can do whatever she has an interest in.
    2. What got your kid interested in the activity that they do? n/a
    3. Do you think your kid could go pro? I suppose :)

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • annibesannibes member
    Me: I played soccer from 4th to 12th grade. And I worked- babysitting and paper routes from the time I was 10 years old on. I don't follow any sports closely, but I watch when DH does. I probably like football best.

DS: He does swimming lessons. We tried soccer, but it was a disaster. He likes swimming because he is crazy about the water! I was just saying to DH during the NFL draft that I didn't know if DS would be coordinated enough to play sports. I hope he will be, but he has some of that classic low tone you see with autism and while he can run and climb and is getting good at riding a bike, his arms are not nearly as coordinated as his legs and he has a tough time throwing a ball. He can throw toys at my head, though, so there's that..
  • GTKY
    1. Did you participate in any extra curricular activities as a kid/teenager? mandatory sports at our school, computer help desk volunteer and viola
    2. Do you still do any of them or any new ones? nope!
    3. Are you a fan of or do you follow any sports or other professional activities? not really

YK's
    1. Do your kids participate in any extra curricular activities? Gymnastics, Mandarin, Swimming.
    2. What got your kid interested in the activity that they do? He is so active and loves all sports but when he started school, we cut back while he settled in. He would love to play tennis like his dad but it's so hard to find lessons for 4 year olds around here.
    3. Do you think your kid could go pro? Ha everyone thinks he could. My sister in law is training for the Olympics so who knows, maybe. People stop us in parks to tell us how amazing his coordination is and how fast he is. His gym teacher at school says he's watching him. I've said I'm okay if he only does average in school if he excels at sports (hubby was really into sports and art so only had limited time for school growing up - me on the other hand, in all the advanced classes so people are surprised when I am okay with him not getting all straight As).
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"