May 2014 Moms
Options

Should I tour daycare alone?

My husband and i both took the day off to visit daycares today...except he seems to have come down with the flu. He will not have another chance to go again before the baby gets here, so the options are I go alone today or wait till the summer and try again with both of us and a babysitter for Henry. TBH I'm very nervous about dropping in by myself, but I'm also very nervous waiting until the summer.

What say you, M14? Should I go by myself or is that not advisable?

imageimageimage
H e n r y  May 21, 2014

Re: Should I tour daycare alone?

• Options
    kb2bkkkb2bkk member
    Can  you go by yourself and then if you find somewhere you like bring your DH back to visit?
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'd go by myself and run it by dh later. If DH had any concerns or I didn't know something, he'd make a call or I'd go back.

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Krisd6Krisd6 member
    I visited 9 day care centers and got really good by the end of knowing what ones I liked vs. did not.
    I brought my husband back to my top 3 at the end then we chose one together.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, gonna go alone!

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Options
    I'd go by myself and then bring DH back to your favorite one or two later.  I'd rather get it done than wait for months until DH could come.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    MrsT2008 said:

I'd go by myself and then bring DH back to your favorite one or two later.  I'd rather get it done than wait for months until DH could come.

This exactly!
    Good luck!!
  • Options
    Id go myself and if I liked it I would do t again with DH. Or youcan always reschedule?
  • Options
    Visited 2, LOVED one. Will bring husband back later this summer. To me it's a no brainer but he is concerned about cost so if he needs convincing, I'll show him both. He'll see!

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"