January 2013 Moms

tubes update

jobiannjobiann member
edited May 2014 in January 2013 Moms
I just realized I have not been on here since Tuesday night. 

DS's ear surgery went just fine. No issues with the tubes. He was REALLY upset when they first brought him back to us, nothing would console him, not me, not DH, not PAW Patrole on TV, not his sippy or Teddy. Nothing. I'm sure it was that strange feeling he had in his head from the knock out gas. He was only gone for about 8 minutes. About 30 minutes later after he calmed down some and drank some apple juice they gave us instructions and sent us packing. We got home and DS was much more comfortable.

The rest of the day went fairly smoothly. He had a few ups and downs but was mostly himself. After lunch at 11am he took almost a two hour nap and woke up very happy. He had some drainage throughout the day, especially out of his left ear, but that pretty much stopped by late afternoon. He did go to bed early, at about 6:20pm. 

Since then, perfectly normal. Sleeps great, eats well and is so smiley and happy. EXCEPT when we have to put drops in his ears, he literally screams and fights us. We have to put 5 drops in 2 times each day til the bottle is gone. Poor little man. We warm them in our hands and everything, he still hates them. Then he gives us a look like "really Mom and Dad, that sucks". 

Hopefully this will lead to less ear infections. He goes in next Wednesday for a check up and a hearing test. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: tubes update

• I'm so glad it went well!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Glad to hear that everything went well.  Poor guy, I hope the drops are finished soon.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • Aww poor guy, and poor mama. It sucks to know you're the one making him cry, even if it is for his own good (drops).
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• I'm glad he is doing well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"