One & Done: Only child

Where the hell

2»

Re: Where the hell

•  VioletteGrayskies, I didn't get newborn pics done, but I did get 1 year and 2 year family pics done.  i don't remember specifically how much I paid, but I went to Sabrina Helas the 1st year and I believe it was about $300 for the session and additional for a CD of maybe 10 pics for the 1st year and some prints I think $450 total? - here's a pic from my fb page: image

and for the 2nd year pics, I went to a friend of a friend but in Long Beach area. She was maybe around the same price - i can't find any pics online, but my profile pic is from that shoot. 

Where in LA are you?? 

imageimageimage
    AgoTittsMcGeeShabutie
  • Everybody lives somewhere cool except me haha... I'm in Georgia. Blah.
    I want to live in WI so badly
    CNY isn't that cool. Don't worry, you aren't missing out. ;) Interesting that those of us from NY live somewhere long the Thruway.

Not me :(
    You are from "The NY" though, where you don't have to explain that are aren't from the city and go on to give a geography lesson when someone asks where you are from. ;)

LOL!!  Good point. 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Ago said:
    Shabutie said:
    Everybody lives somewhere cool except me haha... I'm in Georgia. Blah.
    Two of us live in Missouri..... enough said. I would WAY RATHER live in Georgia. 
    Hellooo - did you miss where I said I was in KS?
    Yea KS is pretty boring. What part are you from i have a ton of family there.
  • AgoAgo member
    Ago said:
    Shabutie said:
    Everybody lives somewhere cool except me haha... I'm in Georgia. Blah.
    Two of us live in Missouri..... enough said. I would WAY RATHER live in Georgia. 
    Hellooo - did you miss where I said I was in KS?
    Yea KS is pretty boring. What part are you from i have a ton of family there.
    I'm from the central KS area (around Salina, about an hour north of Wichita) but live in the KCKS suburbs now.
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

JackoftheBoxTittsMcGee
  • I have family is Wichita, Salina, Topeka, Salt Lake City, Kansas City KS, ect. LOL they are everywhere!! 
  • AgoAgo member
    Heh, yep they are in my neck of the woods!
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

TittsMcGeeJackoftheBox
  • So MO is winning so far? :D

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• So MO is winning so far? :D
    Winning what?! Coolest bumpies on OAD... YES!! 
    TittsMcGee
  • AgoAgo member
    SF Bay Area :)
    Love it!  I'm sure it is $$$$, but I visited there about a year and a half ago.

[Deleted User]
  • California.
    [Deleted User]
  • Alabama...Birmingham area suburb. I would probably hate living anywhere else in Alabama, but Birmingham is pretty great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
    [Deleted User]
  • eyenigh said:

Moosesoar said:
    America's high five state.

Had to Google high5 state.

Its Michigan for those who don't know.

:\">

I had to google it too!

I've lived in Michigan all my life and have never heard that. Most people just call it "The Mitten."

DD at 23months will already hold up her hand if you ask her where she lives :) ....she also already recognizes car makes and models it's like it is part of our gene pool here in Michigan.
    eyenighShabutie
  • eyenigheyenigh member
    DiveFrog said:
    eyenigh said:

Moosesoar said:
    America's high five state.

Had to Google high5 state.

Its Michigan for those who don't know.

:\">

I had to google it too!

I've lived in Michigan all my life and have never heard that. Most people just call it "The Mitten."

DD at 23months will already hold up her hand if you ask her where she lives :) ....she also already recognizes car makes and models it's like it is part of our gene pool here in Michigan.
    I remember one of the first times that I vacationed out of state and saw a car commercial on TV and didn't understand why they didn't show the employee price. It never occurred to me that it was something exclusive to our area!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Philippines, originally from Florida.
    Helenahhandbasket

•  VioletteGrayskies, I didn't get newborn pics done, but I did get 1 year and 2 year family pics done.  i don't remember specifically how much I paid, but I went to Sabrina Helas the 1st year and I believe it was about $300 for the session and additional for a CD of maybe 10 pics for the 1st year and some prints I think $450 total? - here's a pic from my fb page: image

and for the 2nd year pics, I went to a friend of a friend but in Long Beach area. She was maybe around the same price - i can't find any pics online, but my profile pic is from that shoot. 

Where in LA are you?? 

OMG, that is a beautiful family shot! You guys are gorgeous! And I love LACMA.

We're up in the Valley, but go to DTLA/Hollywood/Midcity all the time, so it looks like Sabrina Helas might be able to work with us.  Long Beach would be more of a stretch.
    Thanks so much for the recommendation!

omg thank you!! also, I grew up in the valley!
    imageimageimage
  • amie444amie444 member
    I am in Kansas too! North Johnson County. Which is the Kansas side of Kansas City.

Ago
  • Just outside Orlando, FL here. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Maine!
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"