October 2014 Moms
Options

HOT

I was wondering if anyone else has been extremely hot, I mean I am on the east coast and its about 60 today, but I am just hot constantly. I feel out of breath very easy then I get the worse hot flash. anyone else having this???

1ST BABY GIRL BORN OCTOBER 22, 2014

STM DUE MAY 16 2016!!

Re: HOT

• Options
    I was always super hot during my first pregnancy. This time around, I'm freezing!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Not so much hot. But I do get out of breath ridiculously easy. Just going up and down my stairs once. Like wtf?!

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get hot flashes, but generally I am ok. I do get out of breath easily, too. Climbing one flight of stairs does that now!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm hot all the time now which is strange for me because pre pregnancy I was always freezing. The shortness of breath is so annoying!! It makes me feel so out f shape even though I know it wasn't like that before getting preggo!
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am always hot! It sucks!
  • Options
    I have some moment where I am freezing, but more often then not I get these darn hot flashes. The out of breath thing is terrible, because I am a runner so it feels so weird to be out of shape from walking up one flight of stairs.

1ST BABY GIRL BORN OCTOBER 22, 2014

STM DUE MAY 16 2016!!

• Options
    BeanNutBeanNut member
    Sorry I haven't this time but what you're describing is not unusual!

Peanut 1.23.11 ~ Bean 9.06.12 ~ Little Boy 9.24.14
  • Options
    Yes, it's terrible this pregnancy for me. I'm going to die this summer :( I can't go shopping at all without burning up. I usually have to take my rings off before shopping because I get super swollen. I have been drinking water like a fish too.

BabyFetus Ticker

Married to my love on 06-02-2007

Mikah Lucille born 03-02-2011

Baby Girl Zooey due October 2014

• Options
    YES! It's normal. I have hot and cold flashes. I work with two women who are going thru menopause so all three of us are having hot flashes. All of a sudden I will be freezing too. It was in the 80s last night and I wanted long johns under my clothes because I was so cold. It's weird. Last pregnancy I also had a cold spot on my stomach. It was just a small area that was cold to the touch. So strange.
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    Not so much hot. But I do get out of breath ridiculously easy. Just going up and down my stairs once. Like wtf?!
    Omg me too.  I grabbed the laundry this morning from the basement and by the time I got allllllll the way to the second floor I had to sit down.

OP, this time around I'm not too hot, probably colder than I was last time, but we'll see what the 3rd tri has to bring.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Emerald27 said:
    I was always super hot during my first pregnancy. This time around, I'm freezing!
    This is me too.  Hoping it will last through the summer   ;)

image              image
  • Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    I get hot flashes here and there. Last time, it wasn't until 3rd tri that I started to feel super hot. Great, that'll be the middle of summer this time around! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Nicb13 said:

Emerald27 said:

Same here. Maybe we are having girls :)

I am thinking of you today. Please please please don't keep us waiting with the news!!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:

Emerald27 said:

Nicb13 said:

Emerald27 said:

Same here. Maybe we are having girls :)
    I am thinking of you today. Please please please don't keep us waiting with the news!!!

Aww thank you :)

My appointment is in a little over an hour. I'm so nervous/excited/anxious!

Aaaaahhhh @nicb13 good luck! :)

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm always cold. That'll change this summer
    Meagan
    30 dx with PCOS 2010 treating with metformin
    DS1 12-29-11 DS2 11-4-14
    BFP 10/19/13 missed mc at 5 weeks d&c 11/18/13
    BFP 2/16/14 Please stick baby! !  EDD 10/31/14
    DX with septate uterus 3/1/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker