May 2014 Moms
Options

~*LNCI*~

I didn't see this started tonight, so I figured I would, hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. Let's hear it all ladies!

Re: ~*LNCI*~

• Options
    It's 4am and I'm hot/sweaty and my back hurts. I'm just overall uncomfortable tonight. I'm hoping I can go back to sleep soon, since I need to get up for work in a few hrs.
  • Options
    It's 5 am and my babies just woke up ready to eat. I feel like I just laid down. Feeding babies is not easy. I'm so tired... I-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 3:00 am and I just put Shorty back to bed and now I can't go back to sleep. Busy day tomorrow and I need some rest! I have the terrible feeling that after I have the baby, Shorty and little boy are gonna tag team me all night and I will get zero sleep.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    It's 4 am and I'm eating cheese its choc coconut cookies. I've been up watching Full House since 2 am and have to get up for a 12 hour shift at 530. FML. I hate pregsomnia

Mrs. B's Ovulation Chart
    TTC Baby B since 10/2012
    BFP#1 12/27/12 II TWIN GIRLS II D&C 2/15/13 TRAP sequence

Clomid + TI + Acupuncture x 2 cycles

BFP#2 9/5/13 II EDD 5/16/14 II Beckett Ryan born May 10, 2014

• Options
    Up typing directions to my air-headed MIL on how to take care of my kid. Seriously, I'm trying to figure out why I have to write detailed instructions on how to open the child proof gate to an adult.

Spent the rest of the night cleaning the house, folding laundry, etc. And no, this is not nesting; just DH being whiny about how filthy the floors are and I refused to have him vacuum/steam the floors until after I finished dusting.

Now, must wait for DH to finish his test before going to bed. Tired. So tired and crampy. Done.

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Options
    DD just woke up screaming hysterically and acting like she is starving. She just had a full bottle 1.5 hours ago, so I gave her a half bottle and now she is pissed. Sorry, baby girl, I don't want you to spit up everywhere.

Luckily DH took over the first part of the night and I went to bed early (the night before was ROUGH), but I still feel so exhausted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"