Parenting
Options

my SIL fed my 8 mon old niece hotdogs..

Re: my SIL fed my 8 mon old niece hotdogs..

• Options
    My almost 7 month old noms the shit outta some pizza crust. Is he doomed?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
    edited May 2014
    OMG at I DD 1st bday I gave her a bite of the cake and she so impressionable. Guys she's now doomed to a life of bad food choices and will probally never forgive me for doing that to her. 
  • Options
    Hot dogs, turkey/chicken dogs, veggie dogs, bratworst, where does summer sausage fit in, cause that shitz is awesome. 
  • Options
    its great all you ladies rely on anecdotes as opposed to scientific evidence to make your points.
    im sure you are all making awesome choices for yourselves, as well as your children, with this kind of rational! carry on!
  • Options
    BankerBSN said:
    Hot dogs, turkey/chicken dogs, veggie dogs, bratworst, where does summer sausage fit in, cause that shitz is awesome. 
    When you list them all out like this it makes me realize how much I love tubed meats.  
    @bankerBSN, I forgot kielbasa is awesome too. 
  • Options

thisplaceisstupid said:my niece doesnt have a chance of eating healthy ever if shes already getting hotdogs. 
    And with a judgemental wench like you, your children have no chance of ever being a nice human being. 
    sorry facts are facts. if youre already eating unhealthy at a young age (on the regular, not occassionally, as all you sarcastic skanks seem to be missing) your chances of eating healthy when you are older are doomed. and your chances of being overweight are increased. but why waste your time on FACTS, right?!!!

me and my awesomely un-nice kiddo will make it through just fine. dont you worry!
  • Options
    myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
    edited May 2014
    What a bunch of dumb sluts
    @jusaphase, who are you calling dumb! 

:-O
  • Options
    I feel like TB is making me less of a judgy bitch, because opening this I was like hmmm why is this so bad?
    I wasn't thinking about choking hazards, but glad to know my first instinct was mostly right.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Options
    No one ask me what we had for dinner 2 night ago, ok? ...and probably what they're going to have for lunch tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'm just here to love tit Hilarity's Seinfeld gif. Adios!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options

I'd rather my kid be chubby and nice than skinny and a bitch.
    to each their own.
    but tell me, is it the pointing out facts part that makes me a bitch? how do you know i am skinny?
  • Options

Sounds like you should take your own advice.
    thank you for your contribution.
  • Options
    MermaidsMagic, its not a snapshot if i know what this kid eats regularly. nor do i say my bro and his wife are going to ruin their kids life based off a hot dog.
    but go ahead and take your anger out on me since you take offense to what you think you hear. aint no thang.
  • Options
    I like hit dogs mixed in my Mac n cheese. Mmmm, that's good shit. =P~

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    oh heeeeeeeeey LaurelBee! smooches!
  • Options
    nonniedee said:
    Maybe just maybe you have a separateissuewith her? Did she annoy you some other time?
    the SIL? mermaid? laurelbee? my niece??
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
     I'm sorry that our interwebz mind reading skills are not yet honed.
    i forgive you.
  • Options

@thisplaceisstupid You are still around!! How the hell are you? Did yankee make a comeback yet?!

ha, i dont know if she is here. but im back, woooooot!

I mean you've been here for a while posting random stuff but that must have not gotten you he attention you wanted

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options

I'd rather my kid be chubby and nice than skinny and a bitch.

to each their own.
    but tell me, is it the pointing out facts part that makes me a bitch? how do you know i am skinny?

Because if you eat healthy you can't be fat. DUH. And obviously you must be skinny and healthy or else you'd be worrying about your own kids' food like you should be.

You must be bored.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    BankerBSNBankerBSN member
    edited May 2014
    FTWR said:
    I think I'm going to change into my Superdawg t-shirt when I get home and think about all the delicious hot dogs Chicago has.
    I'll meet you at Superdawg in 45 minutes @ftwr.

Is this the place I drop how awesome pickled greentomatoes are?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"