VBAC

VBACfacts workshops

CeefomeCeefome member

I just wanted to put this out there for those looking for more information.  It was linked on my local ICAN page, as we have one coming locally.  I don't plan on attending, but I thought others might be interested.  It does appear there are webinars.  It also may count as CE credits for professionals. 

https://vbacfacts.com/classes/

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES

Re: VBACfacts workshops

• Thank you so much for this information!
  • Thank you for sharing this website!  I had a csection with my first, after my OB pushed it on me.  I insisted on at least trying to give birth naturally, and so they decided to induce me a week before my due date.  I hadn't even started dilating or anything.  So now, I'm researching everything I can find on VBAC.  I'm not pregnant yet, but my husband and I are talking about when we want to ttc.  I want to be prepared for a VBAC and know all of my options for when we do get pregnant again.  Thank you for sharing! I'm planning to attend their webinar.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"