Week 7
31% 46 votes
Week 8
14% 21 votes
Week 9
6% 10 votes
Week 10
0% 0 votes

Re: Worst week so far for morning sickness?

• Options
    HeorwigHeorwig member
    Week 7 was probably the worst. Then I got Zofran :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I voted week nine because mine has gotten progressively worse each week and I'm currently on week nine. Hoping the trend does not continue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kath16kath16 member
    special snowflake: none for me yet, thank you Lord.

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • Options
    I haven't had it too bad but two days in week 8 was pretty rough. Otherwise it's not so bad :)
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is just queasiness that started at week 6 and I just turned 7 weeks so I only had one option to pick. Hoping it just goes away since I didn't have any last time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine just keeps getting worse but I'm hoping the worst is behind me now that I have drugs >_<  I'm so ready for this part to be over.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    pjswifepjswife member
    I love seeing the results of this because it gives me hope that this isn't going to last forever!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MAMAxBMAMAxB member
    Belle3184 said:
    I voted week nine because mine has gotten progressively worse each week and I'm currently on week nine. Hoping the trend does not continue.
    Same!
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Options
    Belle3184 said:

+1! I had no MS with DD and I'm this is just kicking my ass!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Whats zofran what does it do?
  • Options
    No MS! 9 weeks as of Sunday, just a little queasy here and there, not nothing really.
  • Options
    hellopartyof5hellopartyof5 member
    edited May 2014
    I voted last week (week 7), because this week is the same but I KNOW I'm going to get sick every morning. Now I'm prepared and don't even try to fight it.  Last week I tried so hard not to puke every day and it was horrible.  That's pretty much it - oh and my environment has changed.  I used to have to take a bus, but my job moved locations so I drive now and I think that's helping.

ETA: for clarification
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Week six and then I got druggggs. The poll results might be a bit skewed though because Dec 1 due date people have only just reached 10 weeks. Still, a good peak into the future for later December moms!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: December 8, 2014
  • Options
    HeorwigHeorwig member
    Tejasoul said:

Whats zofran what does it do?

You can get a prescription from your doctor to help take the edge off the nausea. I'm taking the dissolvable tablets and it helps me a lot. I still feel a little sick, but am actually able to function now.

I've read that it doesn't work for everyone though.
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"