Pregnant after IF
Options

**2IF Grad Check-In**

Congrats to everyone for making it here! This check in is for grads of the 2IF board and any other secondary infertility grads. If you are new to the check in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.

Congrats to @MJC1116‌ and @CMDR513‌ ! So happy for you both! We will miss you on the check-ins but hope you enjoy your time with your new LOs! Welcome to the world James Henry and Lauralee!!

Sending a warm welcome to Chrissynena and Freakyfast! Hope the first trimester symptoms aren't too bad! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months! Cerad5, hope the energy boost has shown up for you (I am still waiting for it too!). Cheesypeas, can you believe your anatomy scan is just a few weeks away! Glad you have been feeling good lately! Ally510, hope your dr appt was uneventful last week. Almost to the third trimester! Deardra77, good to see your update, I have been hoping all has been well with you! Lclofreddo, hope the meeting with the new dr went well! Southernmomma, good luck with the anatomy scan tomorrow!! Let us know how it goes! Kristylynn26, third trimester - yeah! Have an awesome vacation!

Bumpee. Due date. Team.
Luckyu317 5/27 Blue
Chrissy1276 6/3 Pink
Gmc222 6/21 Blue
Uagirl 7/19 Tbd
AlmostWright 7/22 Green
Kristylynn26 7/28 Green
Jknallen 7/31 Tbd
Ally510 8/3 Tbd
Kndeckar 8/12 Blue
Southernmomma 9/26 Pink
Cerad5 10/16 Tbd
Jeffreysmom24 10/18 Blue
Cheesypeas 10/23 Tbd
Lclofreddo 11/16 Tbd
Deardra77 11/23 Green
Chrissynena 12/14 Tbd
Freakyfast 12/20 Tbd

1. How many weeks along are you?
2. Any medical updates?
3. How are you feeling lately?
4. QOTW: do you have any pets? Any concerns about integrating them with LO based on how they are with DS/DD or otherwise?

Re: **2IF Grad Check-In**

• Options
    1. 16 weeks!
    2. Next appt is next Thursday and then the anatomy scan is May 26th! I wish I could fast forward to the end of the month!
    3. Feeling fine, still get tired easily though.
    4. We have 3 cats and a 13 year old basset hound. Only one of the cats has taken an interest in Jeffrey - she used to guard his room when he was a newborn, and she still likes to sit by him. The other pets are indifferent so I am not too worried about adding LO to the mix!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? 7w2d
    2. Any medical updates? I just went to the RE office today for my first ultrasound.  Baby is measurning 7w2d and heart rate is 138! 
    3. How are you feeling lately? Tired, bloated and my boobs really hurt. 
    4. QOTW: do you have any pets? Any concerns about integrating them with LO based on how they are with DS/DD or otherwise? Yes with have a chiuhauha right now.  He is my son's dog. I am not sure if he will be taking him with him when he moves out.  The dog may or may not stay with us.  I dont' have any concerns.  He is a little lazy dog. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cerad5cerad5 member
    1. 16 weeks
    2. Next appt May 19th, scheduling anatomy scan then for last week of May or first week of June
    3. I hate tree pollen. Otherwise feeling a little more energy.
    4. Our dog was amazing with DD as a baby and is still great with her. If I have any concern it's that he will feel even more ignored :/
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    1. 8w2d
    2. Final u/s tomorrow, then graduate to the OB.
    3. Some days are better than others, but most days feel completely drained and have lots of nausea.
    4. We have 2 cats and they LOVE DD. One more than the other, she will follow her from room to room trying to get her to pet her.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    The anatomy scan went really well! baby girl is right on track!

19 weeks +6

2. Any medical updates?

N/A

Tired mostly!

4. QOTW: do you have any pets? Any concerns about integrating them with LO based on how they are with DS/DD or otherwise?

We have one boxer, and I'm terrified to let her anywhere near the nursery. I have no idea what kind of allergies, if any, this baby will have and don't want to risk it. Other than that, she is so sweet and loving to our DD I don't see her being a problem. I'd be heartbroken if I had to get rid of her for any reason though.
  • Options

The anatomy scan went really well! baby girl is right on track!

19 weeks +6

2. Any medical updates?

N/A

Tired mostly!

We have one boxer, and I'm terrified to let her anywhere near the nursery. I have no idea what kind of allergies, if any, this baby will have and don't want to risk it. Other than that, she is so sweet and loving to our DD I don't see her being a problem. I'd be heartbroken if I had to get rid of her for any reason though.

So glad the anatomy scan went well! I was just wondering today about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"