July 2013 Moms
Options

Post partum period ?

Do tampons hurt anyone else? So uncomfortable :(. Trying to figure out a solution... Coconut oil?

Re: Post partum period ?

• Options
    fabkfabk member
    I never felt comfortable with tampons. I have been using the diva cup with no problems.
  • Options
    Did the diva cup before DD. Now it is just weird. I have been using tampons and never used them before. So my body went opposite.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have become allergic to them since having Nadia. so that's fun.

baby #1 boy 11.1.02 baby #2 boy 2.25.04 baby #3 girl 6.28.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker my blog
  • Options
    I have always had a problem with tampons and at one point my doctor said I may be allergic to them. I feel like my body pushes them out. If I pee or squat I can feel them creep down. I want to try the diva cup but I don't want to drop the $30-$40 on them and feel like its a tampon.
  • Options
    I don't know how many periods you've had since you had LO, but I had issues with tampons at first. Now everything is back to normal and I haven't had any more issues. Probably took about 3 periods before it felt ok again.
  • Options
    My last period was so heavy that my diva cup wasn't cutting it (I had to empty it every hour) so I tried tampons. They didn't work any better and were far less comfortable. The diva cup was worth every penny.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

valstulas said:

My last period was so heavy that my diva cup wasn't cutting it (I had to empty it every hour) so I tried tampons. They didn't work any better and were far less comfortable. The diva cup was worth every penny.

Holy cow Val! That's crazy! I hope it was a fluke cycle. That stinks.

Paragard FTMotherfuckinW!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"