October 2014 Moms
Options

Workout Thread

Ok ladies, who's with me? What is your routine? I have been super lazy this whole time. This week I decided I was going to work out. I have worked out 3 days this week and I want to make it a habit. It was the pizza followed by ramen burger that finally made me get my butt into gear.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

Re: Workout Thread

• Options
    I am doing 20 minutes on the elliptical plus upper body circuit with low weights and high reps. 

The goal is 3 days a week at the gym and 3 days a week doing a 30 minute walk.

• Options
    I'm doing pregnancy barre workout DVDs. I rotate between upper body, lower, and cardio. I also walk about a mile or two during the week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try to walk a couple miles whenever I can, and I do DVDs at home 3 days a week. I just stopped doing 30 Day Shred and started Suzanne Bowen's Long and Lean Pregnancy DVD. Adding extra push ups and squats for a little more since I just got a little more energy this week.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Married 8/09 to my love
    Our little shamrocks:
    M~4/11   W~12/12   E~due 10/14

• Options
    AargAarg member
    What in gods name is a ramen burger?? Is that a real thing you order somewhere??

My husband would die.. Haha X_X
  • Options
    AargAarg member
    Oh! But in regards to the workout part of your post. I try to walk on my lunch break at work to get out of the building for a little bit. I don't worry about miles I just walk for how ever long I have. Usually about 30-45 minutes Monday-Friday. Then I rest Saturday and Sunday.
  • Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    That burger does not look appetizing to me. As far as workouts go, I am doing 5-6 days a week except for this week. I only have 2 down and tomorrow is questionable because I've had a bad cold since yesterday. I normally run 2-3 days and do weight training or circuit training, 2-3 days. This week I just did cardio for the 2 days.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    @Aarg It is a real thing that you can order. Not sure where you're from, but the original came from NY. I am in the bay area and there are places here that make them. It's kind of like the cronut in that it's a food craze. 

The Original Ramen Burger - this is how they are supposed to look. I think I did pretty good.

If you want to make one, here is how I made the patties.

• Cook a packet of ramen with the spice packet until al dente. Drain the liquid.
    • Mix in an egg.
    • Divide the noodles between 2 stack-able containers, putting plastic wrap between the containers. Push down so that the patties are formed.
    • Let set in the fridge for 2 hours.
    • Heat a non-stick pan with some oil to medium/medium-high.
    • Cook the ramen patties 3 minutes on each side. 
    • Cook the hamburger however you like. The original has some greens, scallions, and an over easy egg.

• Options
    sjb2419sjb2419 member
    I do an hour on the exercise bike at least 4 times a week. I also got the Summer Sanders prenatal workout DVD that I do whenever I get the chance.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Second Trimester Pregnancy Workout: https://youtu.be/0qbnYGEA2VI

I also added this today. This lady has weekly pregnancy workouts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"