December 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC

Maybe we could get some activity bringing back some of the old standby posts! In case anyone doesn't know, FFFC stands for Flame Free Friday Confession.

Ok, let's hear 'em!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Mine is that, while I very rarely actually post them, I often think in Facebook status.
  • Options
    Another one (that I am ashamed of): we've been eating carry out / fast food wayyyy too much lately. DS would probably say his favorite foods are fries, tator tots and pizza right now :-(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    -T--T- member
    DS is getting tubes again today. I was fully planning on taking him by myself. My sister called and said she wanted to come with me and I was kinda disappointed I didn't get to sit and drink coffee all by myself.
  • Options
    -T- said:

DS is getting tubes again today. I was fully planning on taking him by myself. My sister called and said she wanted to come with me and I was kinda disappointed I didn't get to sit and drink coffee all by myself.

Hope his procedure goes well! And feel ya on enjoying a little alone time enjoying some java! Feels like a spa day if I get that and a decently long, uninterrupted, hot shower!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Dang I had a good one yesterday. Of course I forgot it. GL baby T!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    Hope the tubes go well T!

I go to the gym so I can have someone babysit my kid for an hour and I get my free mommy time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    RicolaRicola member
    How did the tube surgery go, T?

My FFFC is that I can't and don't want to figure out how to change my ticker from my phone. I don't ever get to use a computer these days (Julie is another baby that needs to be held all the time) and when I finally do, I need to pay bills and stuff like that.
    So for now I'll be the annoying bumpie with the outdated ticker.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    -T--T- member
    His T tubes went really well! They took him to surgery in a wagon instead of a nurse holding him in a wheelchair. He was crabby on his way back up to me in recovery, but as soon as I got him we cuddled and he quieted down really quickly! He was back to normal in about 45 minutes. We even got groceries on our way home and hung out for a bit at my sister's!
  • Options
    I love that they took him in a wagon, t!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"