October 2014 Moms
Options

crying

I haven't found myself jusy breaking down and crying yet but I find that I will laugh so hard I start crying which I then can't stop.

For example, last high DH was eating a box of nerds and spilled the box on the couch. I was laughing so hard watching him clean them up and then our dog came over and cautiously munched on one. I lost it and started sobbing/laughing and couldn't stop.

So weird?! Anyone else? Tell me I'm not alone...

Re: crying

• Options
    Lele74Lele74 member
    This was me last week. I was laughing so hard and tears started coming and then I was laughing/ crying. It was weird but I didn't let on that I was crying. It was like the tears triggered more crying rather than feeling sad.
    It's hard to explain but I think I know what you're saying, OP.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm sure I'll get the sad crying later, but this is so new to me to do it on an almost weekly basis. I just feel like a big dork. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did this over the weekend!  Louie Armstrong was on the radio and my husband did this really dumb impression of him and I got into a laughing fit of tears.  It was so weird because I was smiling because I was laughing, but my face also wanted to be sad because I was crying.  So it kept going back and forth from smile to upside down smile... haha!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    irrekbirrekb member
    I'm a sappy mess some days. Last week I cried during church 3 times at things that were not sad. Then I had an hour long meeting with someone who I was pitching my ideas to about a special Ed school I want to open. I cried every time I opened my mouth. It was pathetic. I tried apologizing and told him my pregnancy hormones were making me an emotional train wreck. He just nervously laughed.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I cry and then laugh at myself for crying. This morning I was in full blown tears watching Madonna's Papa Don't Preach video! So dumb!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"