November 2012 Moms

Wonder Weeks

So, we've had a couple rough days (cranky, fighting naps, etc) and I blamed teething (b/c I always do). Today I see an email notification from Wonder Weeks warning me that another one is coming... I never wanted to believe in these, but he has been on their exact schedule since he was born.

Ugh! >:P I thought we were past this!

Any one else noticing an extra fussy LO this week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wonder Weeks

• Very possible here too. Doesn't help that she has a cold :( Got sent home from daycare with a fever today. She's sniffly and congested. Poor baby. Hoping she's good to go back Friday. I took tomorrow off work to stay home with her cause of the whole 24 hour no fever rule at daycare.
  • I bought the Wonder Weeks book a few months ago and I've noticed that generally DD1 has been fussy around the "wonder weeks".  Week 75 is the last one in the book...yippee!  I can't tell if DD1 has been fussy because of the wonder week or if she's still adjusting to having a baby sister.  Regardless, she's definitely had some moments lately.  

• Loading the player...
  • We were always right on with the wonder weeks. It's weird, but so accurate for us. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"