1st Trimester
Options

Spotting at 4w after 2 chemical pregnancies

I had chemical pregnancies in January and February.  Never even got a positive on a digital, just FRERs that got darker over a couple days, then lighter, then I started my period.  I got pregnant again this month and am currently 3w6d. I got my beta on 4/28 at 12 dpo which was 78.  Good number right?  Well, yesterday I started spotting brown blood.  This morning, at 14 dpo, I noticed some more and it seems to be increasing.   It's mostly brown with a little light pink mixed in.  My doctor sent me in for another beta.  I am freaking out.   I'm not really having any cramps or anything and otherwise feel totally normal.  Still getting positive tests.  Not sure what I'm looking for here, some reassurance?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Spotting at 4w after 2 chemical pregnancies

• Options
    Could be implantation bleeding. That happens around the same time as your "missed" period. 

Here's hoping it sticks!
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 5w5d and had light discharge that increase to spotting for two days, went away for a day and a half and is back again tonight. I have had minor cramps but nothing bad more like discomfort. And its dark colored not bright. I had my blood drawn today and two days ago. I hope to hear back tomorrow. I guess that's a BETA? This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm not up on all the lingo yet. All I know is I'm really scared. I hope you hear good news soon and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lezlerslezlers member
    I heard back from my doctor after the second beta last night and she said my hcg levels are rising "as they should!"  Whew!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"