October 2014 Moms

gap.com

If you shop the gap.com spring sale and use the discount code 'TREAT' you'll save an additional 40% off.. just fyi for anyone who may be in the market for maternity stuff ...

Re: gap.com

• Oh no! Now I'm going to spend way too money at the Gap today! Because I can't resist GapKids or BabyGap once I'm on the site. Thanks for the heads up.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • duckrduckr member
    Um thank you! I just bought 5 shirts for 33 bucks!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the heads up! I'm so frustrated that they keep excluding the sleep gowns that I want (which I've had in my cart for weeks) from these sales.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• I bought 5 tops-- one a really cute chambray top for ~$44 total. . I might go back & order more.... :/
  • Oh no. Thanks OP....I just spent way too much money at Gymboree yesterday with all my GYM bucks and the 20% off coupon. H is going to have a heart attack when he sees the cc bill this month. :((

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Do you know when this code will expire? Wondering if it will still be valid Friday after we *hopefully* find out if it's a boy or girl. Would love to use it for some baby outfits in addition to maternity.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Dani0329Dani0329 member
    edited April 2014
    That stinks, I just ordered my maternity clothes a couple days ago, only 25%! I think I may have went overboard with maternity clothes. :x Edit: I thought that smile was a ninja, fail!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • youngin12 said:

Do you know when this code will expire? Wondering if it will still be valid Friday after we *hopefully* find out if it's a boy or girl. Would love to use it for some baby outfits in addition to maternity.

I think its only good through tonight.. :/
  • Do you know when this code will expire? Wondering if it will still be valid Friday after we *hopefully* find out if it's a boy or girl. Would love to use it for some baby outfits in addition to maternity.
    I think its only good through tonight.. :/
    Hmm...Guess I'll just be ordering maternity clothes and then testing fate Friday if I try to order with that code. :)

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Is Gap one of those places that you need to size down? I feel like I remember that things tend to fit larger from there... Thoughts?
    ---

• Ive always felt they're pretty true to size.. may run a tiny bit big but pretty close :)
  • I found the reviews helped A LOT when ordering size wise. I bought 5 shirts a dress and a pair of skinnys for $65 after the code (Sunday) AND got $50 in Gap $$$ - they gave me credit for the pre-code amt!! :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • teresaide said:

Is Gap one of those places that you need to size down? I feel like I remember that things tend to fit larger from there... Thoughts?

@teresaide‌ I've worn size 6 always skinny jeans for years and years, and I had to get the size 4 in maternity. I tend to buy a ton of sizes and just return, but if you're just doing one pair...I'd size down.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yes! I got gap cash too with mine!
  • Thanks for this! Being a FTM I have absolutely zero maternity clothing. I just bought 4 maternity shirts for $42, woohoo! I wish the discount applied to the maternity jeans, too. Oh well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"