One & Done: Only child
Options

Help with lunch

Today i am running some errands. I still have my afternoon veggie bag but thought of grabbing something healthy for lunch. Anyone know of a good healthy sandwich or salad i could pick up??

Re: Help with lunch

• Options
    meo34meo34 member
    Subway is good. I like the Wendy's salad. They have an apple pecan one with pomegrant dressing that is yummy. Do you have quiznos? They are good and warm up the meat and melt the cheese they put on salad. Very tastey. Also extreme pita, pita is good and not too much carbs. I like their new buffalo chicken which is lower in fat and calorie. Taste good and has some kick with the buffalo sauce.
  • Options
    meo34 said:
    Subway is good. I like the Wendy's salad. They have an apple pecan one with pomegrant dressing that is yummy. Do you have quiznos? They are good and warm up the meat and melt the cheese they put on salad. Very tastey. Also extreme pita, pita is good and not too much carbs. I like their new buffalo chicken which is lower in fat and calorie. Taste good and has some kick with the buffalo sauce.
    The closest quiznos is 30 mins away BOO.... 

I will probably go with subway... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was going to suggest Subway as well.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    I have become addicted to chopped salads with a breaded (cut up) chicken patty on top. It's delicious, cheap, and quick.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    meo34meo34 member
    Subway does chopped salads here now as well and they are great.
  • Options
     I went with a 6' grilled chicken breast on wheat with spinach and light mayo. 
  • Options
    That sounds delicious. All I have is an avocado and a banana. :((

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    meo34meo34 member
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"