3rd Trimester

WATCH OUT!!! Do not feed the trolls - 39 weeks and no signs of labor

2»

Re: WATCH OUT!!! Do not feed the trolls - 39 weeks and no signs of labor

• jessig13826jessig13826 member
    edited May 2014
     @jasrun80 thanks for giving me hope! Mhy husband says it'll probably be that way too. My first had to be induced so I'm not sure what to expect this time :) BTW your kids are beautiful.

"Don't worry about the haters... They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live."

-Dr. Steve Maraboli

Pregnancy Ticker

• @toriisalemon yeah I know. Some can't make it full term, I'm grateful for that. I'm trying to keep myself busy.

"Don't worry about the haters... They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live."

-Dr. Steve Maraboli

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • But feeding trolls are fun!! You might become my new favorite one OP!

Aww actually I feel somehow flattered I might be your new OP. And yeah... I have to admit it's kinda of fun but at the same sad, and then fun! and then sad again, very sad to see how many people spends so much energy degrading and putting down others! when I started reading this boards I noticed there's some people here picking on some mothers to be asking for genuine advice and putting them down, to me those are bullies/trolls/unhappy people whatever you wanna call it. Now, if some didn't like my comment about being a bunch of trolls for acting like that and took them personally, I think that's their problem and kinda proof my point, don't you think?

And now if you excuse me I'll go serve dinner to my son, lay down and watch TV  for a while until my sexy husband come home and then Do Him when we go to bed. You can go fuck yourselves ladies i think you need it.

-Dr. Steve Maraboli

Pregnancy Ticker

• edited May 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • awc1986 said:

Did anyone else LOL so hard at the bit about her sexy husband and going to bed to "do him"? Hilarious. =))

I know I did. ;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• OP is the epitome of a poster who just posts so she can get in to some drama

It's a BOY

• Aww... I needed a good dose of crazy today... Sometimes it just puts a smile on my face.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      BabyFruit Ticker image
  • JKBMA2014 said:
    OP is the epitome of a poster who just posts so she can get in to some drama
    That's what so hilarious about this. She doesn't even realize that she is the only troll here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cagoldicagoldi member

As someone from @cagoldi‌s BMB who knows and loves her I would like to cordially invite you to sit on it and spin.

XOXO @katielou711‌.
  • RoufiRoufi member
    Holy crazypants Batman! OP is, indeed, Wackadoodle.
  • edited May 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 24karat24karat member

@toriisalemon yeah I know. Some can't make it full term, I'm grateful for that. I'm trying to keep myself busy.

Are you for real with that comment?  Because as a preemie mom, this makes me stabby beyond belief that someone would actually have the balls to say that.

Unreal.

Considering she didn't reply when I called her out on it last night, (plus her other nonsense), benefit of the doubt is waning. That comment alone revokes what little welcome, if any, she had left.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"