October 2014 Moms

***Wednesday Ticker Change***

1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal?

Re: ***Wednesday Ticker Change***

• 1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 18 weeks, sweet potato

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? No real symptoms except for peeing all the time and being a bit emotional at times.

No unusual cravings, still love all carbs all the time.

Yesterday I had two appointments with two doctors (non-pregnancy related) and heard that all my levels were good.  Monday is the big a/s!  I am getting super excited!

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal? I realize that is a tricky question.  Type of meal (breakfast) favorite meal (either chicken parm or steak!)
  • 1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 18 weeks, sweet potato.

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Still constipated, some RLP, and a TON of peeing. We have our anatomy scan in exactly 7 days, and we are super excited!

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal? This is really hard! I love breakfast at all times, but I also really like a big plate of linguine with garlic and oil.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)  17 weeks, so onion.

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?  Some minor heartburn if I eat sweets, especially at night.  
    However, I have been enjoying salt more.  I don't crave it, but when I come across a salty food, it tastes better than normal (I normally don't like much salt).  DH is loving that change, as he grew up with overly salted foods.  
    No appointments until next week (Thursday).  

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal?  In general, breakfast.  Specific food - tri colored (3 sauces) gnocchi from my favorite Italian restaurant.  Or maybe Sambar.  I could eat a meal of just Sambar and Naan every day and be happy.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• his fries. As per my wtf wednesday post, I had to do 3 outfit changes this morning and still am not comfortable, but I can breathe. Also, I had the worst bloody nose driving to work yesterday ever - my seat belt is kind of ruined currently from it. 

I switch to maternity pants a few weeks ago and it is heavenly.  Embrace the full panel! 

Also, try some hydrogen peroxide on your seatbealt.  It works pretty well at removing blood stains.

• 1. 18 weeks, a sweet potatoe

2. Still having trouble finding food that's actually appealing. Everything is still blah. Other than that, I've had a burst of energy these past few days so I feel pretty good.

3. I love most Italian dishes.
    O14 May Siggy Challenge: Cinco de Mayo
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited April 2014
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? 16w, avocado/mango

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? I am recovering from a stomach bug- and I feel AWESOME.  I got 11.5 hours of (mostly) uninterrupted sleep last night.  I could take on the world!  Dishes and laundry are done, and I'm all ready for work, but I don't have to leave for another 2 hours.  I have a doctor's appointment next Friday, but this Friday both of my kids are going to the dentist for the first time.  I realize that 10 is pretty old to be seeing a dentist for the first time, but under the previous conditions of our guardianship, DD was only allowed to see a doctor or dentist with bio-grandma there, and she was so flaky and always blew us off.  I am so eager to be more proactive about my kids' health than I have been with my own.

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal? Hmmm.  I always have room for pancakes!  Bur last night I REALLY needed ravioli with marinara and crusty french bread dipped in flavored olive oil.  DH even made marinara from scratch!  Too bad my stomach bug was still killing me- I only had a few bites.  But now I have lunch all set for me.  :)
  • 1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 18 weeks, sweet potato

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Still dealing with morning sickness, but it's getting much better. We have an appointment this Friday and we get to schedule the anatomy scan at that one. Very exciting!

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal? Steak and potatoes, for sure. With a giant Coke. @MRSclarke08, I'm taking my sister-in-law to Outback tomorrow night for her 15th birthday! I have been excited about it for weeks.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • 1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 18 weeks. Sweet potato! 

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Lots of baby kicks this week (finally ones I don't have to question gas or baby). Felt LO from the outside yesterday morning!!!! My favorite. :)  Feeling pretty good overall. BHs . 

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal? I can't choose. A few favs are: A rare steak, with grilled corn on the cob, asparagus, potatoes and a cold beer.  Fajitas. Hashbrowns, over easy eggs, bacon, sausage, bacon, bacon. ;)
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • duckrduckr member
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 17 weeks and baby is an onion which makes since because I wanna cry a lot.

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?My cravings are really kicking in this week (so is my appetite). Just bringing up food makes me feel hungry. I'm loving spicy right now.

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal? All time favorite is probably good ol' pizza.

• @mel689:  So jealous of feeling lo.  I haven't been paying attention because I am pretty sure it is still too soon for a FTM.  FX I feel something in the next few weeks!

@MRSclarke08:  Tomorrow we are having a belated Easter dinner at Ruth Chris's Steakhouse.  I can hardly contain my excitement, but sadly that won't help my new (as in this moment) craving for a blooming onion!

• 1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)  18w, Sweet potato

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?
    I threw up this morning!  This is both a rant and a symptom, I guess.  I thought this crap was over!?  Our kitchen trash was a little smelly this morning, and I thought about taking it out on may way out for work, and boom!  I already had my coat on and everything to walk out the door, and I dropped my coat on the kitchen floor on my run to the bathroom.  Just the THOUGHT of taking out the stinky trash was enough.  Ugh.
    Next appointment is next Wednesday morning, for my regular monthly and anatomy scan.

3. GTKY: What is your favorite meal?  Of the three meals in a day, I love breakfast.  But my favorite thing to eat is probably anything Mexican.  I love a burrito the size of my head covered in sour cream and guac with rice and black beans on the side.  Or enchiladas.  When I make homemade enchiladas, they're more like burrito size, just baked in a pan and covered in sauce.  I want them now.
  • 17 weeks, onion

I've been feeling pretty good, generally. Lately I've been craving all manner of Mexican foods, and then there was that weird, intense tartar sauce craving the other day. I have an appointment at the dentist tomorrow, but nothing pregnancy-related for almost a couple of weeks.

My favorite meal is breakfast. It's especially winning right now because that's when I seem to be able to handle the most carbs.
  • @MRSclarke08:  I think just like Ruth Chris.  But I'm sure that it is not grammatically correct but it is so yummy! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"