December 2014 Moms
Options

*Wednesday Symptoms Thread*

kath16kath16 member
edited April 2014 in December 2014 Moms
HUMP DAYYYYYY!

How is everyone feeling today? What's weird with your body on this beautiful (or rainy for most of us) Wednesday?

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? 

(I edited the title because it was so long it was annoying)

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows

Re: *Wednesday Symptoms Thread*

• Options
    HeorwigHeorwig member
    edited April 2014
    My nausea isn't too bad yet this morning - so excited I might actually be able to brush my teeth without gagging!

Realizing that I need to go bra shopping. Even my sports bras are suffocating me now!

GTKY - my favorite TV show was probably Lizzie McGuire or Even Stevens.

ETA - forgot to add GTKY
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    JaymeeLHJaymeeLH member
    edited April 2014
    Just some residual nausea and super itchy nipples so far this morning. I have my first appointment in an hour and a half, so I'm a little nervous and excited for that. Maybe I'll finally start feeling less just crappy all the time and more pregnant since it definitely won't all be in my head anymore!

GTKY my favorite tv show was definitely rugrats! I still watch old episodes every now and again on Netflix!

ETA I also never missed an episode of Home Improvement or Full House. And every Saturday night my dad and I would watch Cops together

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm feeling ... okay. I am starting with the nausea but it's more at night than in the morning or during the day, which is great because I work during the day. And this morning I was a few minutes late for work because I NEEDED a bagel with cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts and there was no way to stop me.

As long as there is something in my stomach I seem to be okay. It's when I start not keeping up with drinking water (which is at night - I drink a ton of water during the day) and keeping something in my belly that I start to have trouble.

Otherwise just so tired.. 

GTKY: I loved the whole TGIF lineup growing up ... My "prime time" for TGIF was when it was Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step by Step and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper. i.e. the Glory Days of television. I also obviously loved Home Improvement and Full House before I grew into Saved by the Bell.

BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • Options
    I went to bed at 8:30 last night, and I still feel tired and weak this morning, which freaks me out a little. I have a surprise ultrasound today at 3:30, and I'm super anxious about it, which may be why I feel off. I've been feeling queasy in the afternoons, so I hope I don't yak on the ultrasound tech.

GTKY: I was a Care Bears girl, all the way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I threw up stomach acid this morning.  It tastes SO bad!!!!! yuck! Other than that I'm feeling pretty good! Maybe I'll actually do work today! 

GTKY: My favorite show when I was younger was probably the Flinstones or the Jetsons.  When I was a tween I LOVED Lizzie McGuire.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT MY BOOBS HURT THIS BADLY?

GTKY: Saved by the Bell. I loved that show!
  • Options
    Sore boobs, and SO FUCKING TIRED…. but other than that… feeling fine.

GRKY: I'm with @kath16 I loved the whole TGIF Lineup. I bet my mom loved it as much as we did… seriously, 2 hours of quiet time?  I know thats unheard of around my house.

{May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Options
    I'm feeling a little nauseous and just tired. I have a 7w appt tomorrow (with me RE) so I am anxious about that.

GTKY: when I was really little I lived David the Gnome and Rainbow Brite. When I got a little older, I couldn't get enough of SNICK- Saturday night nickelodeon. Especially Are You Afraid of the Dark!

ETA- @kath16‌ - as soon as the cable guy leaves, I am going to get a bagel with cream cheese, it sounds so good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Options
    LupeVallejo -- DINOSAURS OMG

kz's_girlygirl -- It was worth it. I was prepared to defend my bagel with cream cheese to anyone who dare question me for being 5 minutes late. I decided I would have "come out" at work if it meant they'd back up off me for it.

rainbows
  • Options
    my nausea is so much worse when i'm tired.  i feel like doody today.  i work both jobs on monday and tuesday evenings, working from 7:30a-10p, so by wednesday morning i'm just beat.  i fully plan on being in bed right after dinner tonight.

gtky:  no way i can pick just one!  i really loved salute your shorts and clarissa explains it all.  as for cartoons, i loved care bears, david the gnome, gummy bears.  shows were so good back in the day!
    BFP 4/3/14, EDD 12/12/14.  Excitedly expecting our first!  It's a GIRL!

Off BCP since July 2012, TTC since cycles returned in May 2013. 
  • Options
    @jleigh814 - good luck at your appt today!!! Let us know how it goes! FX!

I posted about this earlier in another thread, but I feel like my symptoms disappearing. I cried to my DH about it this morning (that's either my crazy or my hormones). I think a lot of people are fearful of a missed m/c, but the worry is killing me today! My only symptom today is slight breast tenderness. I've had mild cramping for the past 4 to 5 days (no blood though).  I can't wait to see my doc on Monday.

GTKY: Bill Nye the Science Guy!!!

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

• Options

No nausea yesterday after suffering all Monday with it!  Been craving meat, and gawd forbid I see any food commercial because then I HAVE TO HAVE IT RIGHT NOW!!!  Anyone else share this problem?

Fatigued but not as bone crushingly tired, still got the bloat but after losing 3lbs of it on Mon, I realize I really need to up my drinking over the weekend.  Emotions kinda wild, DD can push me pretty quick when she feels so inclined but thankfully I'm not taking it out on her, although she's been going in time-out a bit more for not listening.

This time around is definetly different than before but overall I feel pretty damn good so far.

GTKY: Disney's Gargoyles, hands down.  I was (am) obessed about that show.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm actually NOT nauseous today.  YES.  I slept SO WELL last night thanks to my friend lending me her pregnancy pillow.  I know that there's only a raspberry in there right now but my back has been killing me.  Sleeping with something in between my legs I think really helped.  

Last night though...HOLY SHIT.  I had gas from hell.  My stomach was in knots and I just did not feel good...and I could NOT get it out.  I'm in a community theater show this weekend so all this week is dress rehearsals.  Wearing spanx under the costume was the most uncomfortable thing ever.

GTKY: OMG TGIF was my fave too @lupevallejo and @kath16.  That was the best! @kayhold I loved Saved by the Bell too.  I REALLY loved Full House though, and PeeWee's Playhouse, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    M/S has set in. Bleh.

Still really tired. Almost fell asleep at 6:00 last night, but had a second wind after eating some dinner. Well, a lot of dinner. Hunger has also set in.

GTKY: I LOVED Full House. Stephanie was my spirit sister (middle child thing). We weren't allowed to watch tv on week nights, so I would have to sneak it. Whenever I heard my parents, it was a mad dash to turn the tv off. However, they would just put their hands on top of the tv and see if it was warm. If it was, we were in trouble (both siblings did this too). 

Most kids sneak watch rated R movies. I sneak watched Danny Tanner. 

I also loved SNICK. Except Are You Afraid of the Dark. That show scared me. 
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• Options
    Thanks so much @blessdtxs! I will. I'm with you all the way on that fear--it's so hard not to think about! the worst case scenario (that's part of why I'm so nervous for today). Hang in there!

So glad everyone brought up SNICK--I loved Are you Afraid of the Dark! Some of these answers are really bringing me back.

• Options
    ZAP12ZAP12 member
    Took a sick day for nausea today. Yuck. But I had a turkey sandwich for breakfast and that's helping. Smells are really bugging me today too. We only had basic cable growing up. I watched Nickelodeon when I went to my grandma's house, but I loved Saved by the Bell even as a young kid.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The usual for me. Sore boobs, exhaustion, oh, and I almost cried during an interview this morning when the candidate said something sweet about first-generation college students. What the what??

GTKY: My favorite show was Saved by the Bell!
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Options
    kath16 said:
    I'm feeling ... okay. I am starting with the nausea but it's more at night than in the morning or during the day, which is great because I work during the day. And this morning I was a few minutes late for work because I NEEDED a bagel with cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts and there was no way to stop me.

As long as there is something in my stomach I seem to be okay. It's when I start not keeping up with drinking water (which is at night - I drink a ton of water during the day) and keeping something in my belly that I start to have trouble.

Otherwise just so tired.. 

GTKY: I loved the whole TGIF lineup growing up ... My "prime time" for TGIF was when it was Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step by Step and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper. i.e. the Glory Days of television. I also obviously loved Home Improvement and Full House before I grew into Saved by the Bell.
    Yes!! I was going to say the TGIF lineup too! Step by Step was THE best!! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    photo ad6b5133-7684-4a08-9346-36b261d054ec_zpsfe39c48f.jpg

Our furbaby, Claire :)
    photo 296a1ae1-0286-4222-a8fe-91761163d665_zps7e7d024e.jpg
  • Options
    Everything smells awful. Had to grocery shop this morning and found myself getting more simultaneously more crabby (being nauseated constantly has eliminated any patience I ever used to have!) and more nauseated the longer I shopped. Ended up buying pickles, Fig Newtons, ginger ale and saltines because apparently I am a stereotype. Already had ice cream at home. ;) 

GTKY: Loved TGIF & the Dinosaurs but also Bill Nye the Science Guy & Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman!

BabyFruit Ticker
    photo ad6b5133-7684-4a08-9346-36b261d054ec_zpsfe39c48f.jpg

Our furbaby, Claire :)
    photo 296a1ae1-0286-4222-a8fe-91761163d665_zps7e7d024e.jpg
  • Options
    Feeling okay, but still really bloated. At least I know why now, though! My u/s yesterday showed that in addition to a baby (with a heartbeat!!!), I also have a rather large mass that may either be a uterine polyp or a vanishing twin. It was more than 10 times the size of the baby, so I basically have a 12wk size mass plus a 7wk size baby.  Sleeping is getting more difficult, too; warned SO that I would be busting out the pregnancy pillow soon.

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up?
    Saved By The Bell!

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
    Oh man. All my worrying about not having morning sickness..I'm totally kicking myself now. This is day 3 and it's awful. My husband is gone for work and my MIL stayed at our house last night because she has a meeting in the area today. We haven't told our families that we're pregnant yet. I spent the whole morning in the bathroom sitting on the toilet (lid down) doing my hair and makeup. Then I brushed my teeth. Oh Lordy. I texted my husband to quickly call his mom to distract her because I was going to hurl. She didn't get her phone and I somehow managed to keep it together. Oh and today is teacher appreciation day so they have all kinds of goodies in the lounge..all of which make me nauseous. Sorry for all the whining! I truly am so excited and happy to be pregnant! This too shall pass, right? :)

Favorite TV shows were both Boy Meets World and Growing Pains!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby K's EDD: December 26, 2014
  • Options
    Hello all! Nausea is crazy this week and like many of you I have to eat constantly to avoid it. I'm going to gain like 20 lbs in the first trimester! I have also been hella tired-- passing out every night around nine. I have a long youth group retreat ahead of me this weekend-- sleeping on the floor-- and I'm kinda dreading not getting to bed by 9:30 (and sleeping on the floor).

Gtky: I loved Full House, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Friends. I started watching Friends in 1994, when I was 9. I am shocked that my mom didn't care.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Options
    Hello all! Nausea is crazy this week and like many of you I have to eat constantly to avoid it. I'm going to gain like 20 lbs in the first trimester!  
    Yes! At my appointment yesterday, I found out I'm up 6lbs in 3 weeks. Ugh. Better than puking, but still! Just remember it will level off once you hit 2nd tri and get some of the energy back.

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options

No symptoms other than exhaustion. 

GTKY:  Any early 90s kids shows.  Clarissa Explains it All, Doug, Snick, TGIF, Full House, Tiny Toons, Boy Meets World (I can't wait for GIRL Meets world to finally air!), Saved By the Bell (I still watch this during the summer when I'm not working and I'm up early enough, I see DH off to work and plop on the couch to watch)

:D
  • Options

Still not feeling as nauseated as I did with DD, it's just occasional right now. I'm tired and ready for bed by 3 pm every day and my boobs seem huge and are sore. Also, I had a major case of pregnancy brain last night. I booked a hotel on hotwire for our trip to see SD next week. It was a good deal and I jumped on it. However, as I am looking at the confirmation email, I realize that not only did I book the WRONG dates (this thurs instead of next) I also booked for TWO nights instead of one. Cue frustrated sobbing mess this morning. I seriously feel so stupid and I hope that they will work with me to fix it (even though I think we are stuck with 2 nights instead of 1, no cancellation policy). Good thing DH is a nice guy and just laughed about it instead of being mad at my costly mistake.

GTKY: All the nick shows previously mentioned. Also, I'm an old person in a kids body like @thdpr because I really enjoyed watching Little House on the Prairie, MASH, Cheers, I Love Lucy, Mork and Mindy, and all the nick at night shows.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Still waking up multiple times throughout the night needing to pee - but now in addition to that, when I wake up each time, I feel very nauseous.  It's really hard to get back to sleep, which is making me so tired. I felt queasy all day yesterday... hoping to feel that a little less today but we will see.  My husband made me eggs, grits and a bagel for breakfast!  I thought I felt too queasy to want to eat all of it, but eating made me feel a little better.  My nipples & boobs are really itchy today!

When I was really young, I loved He-Man, the Smurfs, and The Greatest American Hero.
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My nausea has mostly gone away, the main thing is how HUNGRY and STARVING I always am.
  • Options
    Feeling pretty good today. (Get out of here PgAL brain!!!) maybe it's because yesterday and today are my days off and I don't have to get up at 4:30am so the extra rest is helping. Can't decide on anything to eat then all kinds of stuff sounds good.

GTKY: Beverly Hills 90210 was my guilty please growing up. And Saved by the Bell.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• Options
    Sick every morning :( worst part for me is throwing up stomach acid. Burns soooo much! Still tired, lots of gas, nausea, backaches, decreased appetite. Hoping the sick feeling goes away.

GTKY: Love Full House, Boy Meets World, the old cartoon network classics and of course all the cartoons that Nickelodeon showed.
  • Options

I think week 9 is the magical week I've been waiting for.  Two days in a row little to no symptoms!  I'm super excited.

GTKY As a kid I loved full house. 

my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Worst day of nausea I've had so far. I finally threw up this morning, but there was nothing in my stomach so it wasn't too horrible. I was actually weirdly glad to really throw up because it means it's not all in my head. 

Tomorrow DH and I are flying to Texas. I told him I'm dreading it because I'll be so sick and I might throw up. Then he said he's dreading it too because he's so tall and he won't have very much space, which is "just as bad." Excuse me?? In what universe is being in a slightly cramped space for 3 hours just as bad as puking in front of 50 people in a crowded airplane where they can't get away from you?? I love him, but I don't think he really gets how bad I feel ALL the time. I would trade situations with him in a heartbeat. (And he's usually very sensitive about this sort of thing...maybe I don't complain enough so he doesn't think it's that bad...hah.) 

GTKY: I was the weird kid who didn't really watch TV...
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm alive! Ug, yesterday was hell--fever (that scared the crap out of me but it gone now), chills headache, body ache, sore throat with chest cough, vomiting (yay stomach acid since there wasn't anything in there). Took the day off of work and slept between laying on the bathroom floor. Then my husband brought me chicken soup from panera and I felt a ton better. I ended up taking today off too because I had a slight fever and the cough is still bad. But I'm feeling really well now, no queasiness and hope to go to work tomorrow. I might need tell my boss because I think she's pissed.

@emucoleman yeah, DH needs a filter! :) Be sure to throw up in his general direction on the plane (but really, I hope you don't at all)

GTKY: I was a full house/TGIF girl!
    ~~leenieb123

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kath16kath16 member
    edited April 2014
    Worst day of nausea I've had so far. I finally threw up this morning, but there was nothing in my stomach so it wasn't too horrible. I was actually weirdly glad to really throw up because it means it's not all in my head. 

Tomorrow DH and I are flying to Texas. I told him I'm dreading it because I'll be so sick and I might throw up. Then he said he's dreading it too because he's so tall and he won't have very much space, which is "just as bad." Excuse me?? In what universe is being in a slightly cramped space for 3 hours just as bad as puking in front of 50 people in a crowded airplane where they can't get away from you?? I love him, but I don't think he really gets how bad I feel ALL the time. I would trade situations with him in a heartbeat. (And he's usually very sensitive about this sort of thing...maybe I don't complain enough so he doesn't think it's that bad...hah.) 

GTKY: I was the weird kid who didn't really watch TV...
    I highly recommend mentioning to the flight attendants that you don't feel well and/or that you're pregnant - i would actually say pregnant so that everyone knows it's not some horrifying contagious disease ;-) . the flight attendants can sneak you crackers/pretzels, ginger ale, water or tea before everyone else, or at the VERY least give you a few extra air sick bags. if you get good flight attendants they will help you get through it!! 

rainbows
  • Options
    Nauseated all the time but figuring out ways to deal, bloated and it's getting to the point where my pants aren't comfortable.  My bump app doesn't say I need to get a belly band for like two weeks so apparently I am a failure, because I will be purchasing one tonight lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Feeling pretty crappy. No need for an alarm anymore, nausea wakes me up at 4am! Also, sore boobs. Seriously!! I have to sleep almost sitting up - propped with pillows & wearing a sports bra. And lastly, TIRED! Took a nap in my car at lunch today. 
  • Options
    I think m/s has kicked in at 5w2d. :( Fatigue, dizziness, pressure/twinges in abdomen. And the bloat. Dear god, the ridiculous level of bloat. I don't remember it being so bad with my first. 

GTKY: I looooved Westerns as a kid. Young Riders, Dr. Quinn, The Magnificent 7. Oh, and I think this was Australian, but it was kind of Western-ish. I think it was called 5 Mile Creek? I think my parents rented it on VHS; it wasn't on TV or cable. 

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm 8w5d. Wooo nausea and puking  :-& I'm pretty sure food hates me. If only Otter Pops covered all the different food groups.

GTKY: Loved Digimon, Home Improvement, and The Nanny :)
     image   image 
  • Options
    RomicRomic member

New on here. Not really sure how to work this website just yet.

I am so tired. I am only 5 weeks and 6 days.  I really wish I could just close my eyes and take a nap on my desk here at work. Not to may symptoms today, just really thirsty and tired. Mild tenderness in my boobs. I guess this is all normal! Congrats to everyone on here on there BFP!

• Options
    Still tired and hungry all the time. A bit nauseous this morning but that usually goes away once I eat breakfast.

GTKY: I loved Full House and Saved by the Bell!
  • Options
    My newest symptom is a change in taste. Last night my hashbrown casserole (one of my favorite foods) tasted so bad I couldn't eat it. Today, I had birthday cake from my favorite bakery and it tasted soured. Not to mention I am walking around with a really gross taste in my mouth. Blah.

GTKY: Snick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"