May 2014 Moms

~Wednesday Ticker Change~

I think we now have some beautiful Wednesday babies - feel free to AW them, Wednesday Moms!

Week/Fruit:
Symptoms:
Upcoming Appointments/Updates:
Rants/Raves:
GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives? If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of? 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~Wednesday Ticker Change~

• Week/Fruit: 38 weeks/Pumpkin
    Symptoms: nothing new - heartburn after OJ (which I still continue to drink anyways); insomnia; RLS (has gotten a little bit better); intense lightening crotch
    Upcoming Appointments/Updates: Appointment on Friday - I'm assuming another pelvic exam...
    Rants/Raves: Rant: Why is it raining for the second day in a row? So over it. Rave: My coworkers threw me a baby shower last Friday and they were incredibly generous. This past weekend, we returned a lot of "doubles", I planted all of our vegetables/herbs for the summer, made my husband rearrange furniture, and he vacuumed out the car to get ready for baby!  Feeling prepared...
    GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives? If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of?  We still need to hang pictures in the nursery, pack my bag (I've been saying this for weeks now), install the car seat, and get our dog groomed. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

DD Born @ 40+4

• Week/Fruit: 38 weeis- pumpkin
    Symptoms: So tired and the swelling and heartburn are still around
    Upcoming Appointments/Updates: I have an appt this morning for another cervical check.  Really hoping I have progressed since I started losing my plug last week!
    Rants/Raves: I am jealous of everyone who has had their baby!  I don't want him to come too early, but I am so ready to meet him!!!
    GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives? If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of?  I still need to pack my hospital bag and go buy some more diapers/wipes, but I think that's about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited April 2014
    Week/Fruit: 39 weeks, watermelon

Symptoms: Pretty much all of them, including some awful tension headaches.

Upcoming Appointments/Updates: C-section tomorrow!

Rants/Raves: Nothing really... Just ready to hold this baby! :-)

GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives? If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of?
    Just all of my last minute cleaning and laundry.

Mommy to three beautiful boys! 
    Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
    Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
    Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

• Week/Fruit: 36 weeks, honeydew.
    Symptoms: Not too much....except nausea has sort of crept in lately. It kind of feels like morning sickness. Not my favorite but it usually goes away by the afternoon.
    Upcoming Appointments/Updates: I have an appt this afternoon for the GBS swab and my first cervical check.
    Rants/Raves: I've had a pretty good last few days celebrating my birthday and got to have a day off work as well. However, tomorrow starts two really crazy long days at work so I am not looking forward to that at all.
    GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives? If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of? I don't really have much left to do. We are definitely prepared with supplies. I need to install the carseat and finish packing my hospital bag.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Good luck tomorrow, @Mamarazziof3! Keep us updated! 

DD Born @ 40+4

• Week/Fruit: 38wks pumpkin

Symptoms: groin pain, heartburn, lack of sleep.. You know the usual

Upcoming Appointments/Updates: regular check up tomorrow, with cervical check!!

Rants/Raves: nothing to rant or rave about

I have to clean my car, and put the car seat in. And I have to finish packing my hospital bag. Also I still have some shower gifts that I need to find a place to put them.

• Week/Fruit: 36,honeydew
    Symptoms: contractions, having my ribs kicked out
    Upcoming Appointments/Updates: I have an appointment Friday
    Rants/Raves: I'm off bed rest and Procardia and feel so much better
    GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives? If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of? I have to move into my new house. I'm staying with my parents while DH is at work since I was on bed rest and am so ready for him to get home so we can finish moving in.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Week/Fruit: 36/honeydew
    Symptoms: lots of contractions the last couple of days
    Upcoming Appointments/Updates: Appointment tomorrow morning
    Rants/Raves:  Raves:  My parents are taking DS tonight so I can relax.  Rants:  I'm super irritated with DS because he is so freaking clingy.  I'm kinda glad he's gonna be out of my hair for a bit.
    GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives?  Everything, I swear.  PNP still needs set up, room needs to be reorganized, laundry needs doing...
  • Week/Fruit: 38 weeks / Pumpkin!
    Symptoms: Rib pain and lots of acid reflux
    Upcoming Appointments/Updates: Today was my last OB appointment! This time next week I should be holding my baby girl! Unless she takes 24 + hours to come out :) The 7th is eviction date and they will be inducing me at 6am that morning :o
    Rants/Raves: Not much to complain about, trying to chill and relax till next week. My rave is that I "almost" have all that I need to buy for her... few small cheap items that I can pick up at walmart this week is all. Im excited that DH is working from home now.. He wont be able to take many days off.. only maybe 3 but with him home i will feel better even if he cant help much from 5am-3pm!
    GTYK: What else do you have to do before LO arrives? If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of?  Move her changing table into my bedroom (which feels like its turning into a nursery). Gotta throw some clothes into the suitcase and DH needs to "build" up his bag with his stuff since we have to spend the night at the hospital the night before the big day.

BabyName Tickerphoto 75ef5a71-68f7-493a-9994-4a2f39b863ae_zps6e964811.jpg
    ~*March Siggy Challenge-Favorite Dr. Suess Book*~
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Mamarazziof3 Good luck tomorrow!!!!!

Week/Fruit:
    38 weeks, pumpkin!!

Symptoms:
    The same (exhaustion, acid reflux, cramps and pressure) plus have been getting swollen feet and hands, right fingers get tingly, and cramping is increasing. Kind of miserable today, feels worse then when I have my period. Also have been getting more lower back/butt pain.

Upcoming Appointments/Updates:
    On Monday I was 1cm dilated and 50%, I know it doesn't mean much but it is something, next appointment in the 7th.

Rants/Raves:
    Rants: Generally DH does dishes and I do laundry, last night DH was complaining that I had not folded laundry and he wanted socks, I got two loads washed, just not folded. He started with the "I know your pregnant but..." I snapped back with yes I am pregnant I am exhausted my feet hurt and every time I walk I get cramps! And I am still working 40+ hours a week. Mostly he has been really good but last night I kind of wanted to smack him.
    I don't know how to get through the next two weeks of work, I feel like there is a ton I want to do there before mat leave, but I am getting more and more miserable doing anything physical.
    Raves: My Mom arrives a week from today!! I am super excited to see her, and to have her help cleaning!

I only have a couple things left to put in our hospital bags. I need to finish organizing and putting away his stuff, get some more cleaning done around the house, and finish getting my cloth diapers prepped. I also have more crochet projects I want to finish for him but am finding it hard to just sit and crochet lately. However, I finally feel like I have pretty much everything I need and am starting to feel ready for him.
  • GTKY: If you have an outside baby, any advice on what we should do to prepare that we perhaps haven't thought of? Not much but just to enjoy every moment you can with them because they grow up so fast.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

image image  

• eemierseemiers member
    Week/fruit: 39 weeks/watermelon Symptoms: lightening crotch, last night woke straight out of sleep screaming bc it felt like someone stuck a hot poker in my hip socket. GTKY- shelves in the babies room

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"