December 2013 Moms
Options

Hump Day Spam

I think I missed a lot of the craziness these last few days, but I wanted to pop in and say hi. My Papa's funeral is in a couple hours and I'm trying to take my mind off it for now. I'm doing a reading, so I'm really hoping to get through that without breaking down.

I wanted to share this beautiful picture I took the other day. I've been spending a lot of time with my Grandma and I've been bringing Finn to cheer her up. He holds her hand the whole time we're with her. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hump Day Spam

• Options
    We have a pic like this too of great gramma. So sweet. Thinking of you today...creepy internet hugs!

• Options
    What a beautiful picture. I'll be thinking of you today.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw that's a sweet picture, thinking of you today.

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Very sweet pic, Missy!  You'll do great today, and breaking down wouldn't change that.

I'm annoyed because I dropped my car off for service this morning and the technician kept calling out, "Mr. H?  Dr. H?  Mr. H?".  WTF?!  There's no "MR." on the purchase agreement or on any of the paperwork (and there's also no Mr. H period as the H is my maiden name).  Sorry dude but a woman owns the car.  Thanks.

Oh, and yesterday - Thursday are cold and rainy here, therefore I am working from home.  
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    That's such a nice picture. Will be thinking of you today!
  • Options
    All the best for a difficult day, Missy. Such a sweet photo!

• Options
    So sweet :) I know today will be hard but remember people will understand if you break down. Hugs!

• Options
    Such a sweet picture. You are a wonderful granddaughter and I'm sure it means more than you'll ever know for you (and your LO) to be there for your grandma. Also, what a rad granny having her nails painted and all :)
  • Options
    @VCGolfNYC‌ similar issue when dropping off my car for service. DH is Vietnamese, and therefor so is my last name ( although I clearly am not) and the tech looked at it and then me and said "who is that? That's not you is it?.."

I was like uh, yea dude, that's me. Way to be PC.

• Options
    Feeling guilty. I've been giving DH the silent treatment since last night because we got in a dumb fight. He just came home from a job because he fell off the truck and got pretty hurt. He actually came back to change his pants and return to the job. At first I told him to stop being such a baby. Then I saw his bruises and I feel like an ass. The entire back of one calf was completely black and blue, and the other was all cut up. So now he is gone to finish up since being the owner he has no excuse until the job is done. And I'm trying to figure out something nice to do to say sorry. Any suggestions? Thinking of maybe a redbox movie and some candy and such so he can relax when he gets home...
  • Options
    @ScarlettV‌ @hercules03‌ @VCGolfNYC‌

I'm sorry you guys had terrible service. DF is a mechanic/ delivery driver. (He quit the dealership to do delivery, but is in the process of opening his own shop.) He'd rip them a new one if he knew them. I just want you to know all techs aren't jerks! I hope you talked to management as that is totally unacceptable and just because they are covered in grease they still have to work by a code of conduct.
  • Options
    @clhathaway‌ nah I don't think that at all :) i can't put everyone in a box like that, otherwise I would be just as bad. I actually like the first guy, he just had a moment of ignorance.

• Options
    osajia said:
    Also, here's a funny of waking Haden up last night for his bottle. He was displeased at first. :)

Oh my goodness this is cute!! I love when babies wake up all confused and then just smile at you.  Melts my heart. 
  • Options
    @MissyC979‌
    That is such a moving picture, worth a thousand words for sure.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dear 4 month shots,
    Give me my sweet boy back.
    Sternly,
    RanFan28

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• Options
    @MissyC979‌ what a beautiful picture!

My spam for the day is that I am sooo tired of the pp hair loss. Between me, our husky, and our german shepherd, I feel like I could spend my whole life vacuuming and still not get it all. When will it end?!
  • Options
    What a sweet picture @MissyC979‌!
    I'm having a root canal done in the morning and I'm terrified. I hate going to the dentist! :-S
  • Options

@MissyC979‌ what a beautiful picture!

My spam for the day is that I am sooo tired of the pp hair loss. Between me, our husky, and our german shepherd, I feel like I could spend my whole life vacuuming and still not get it all. When will it end?!

This morning my toddler got mad at me for losing my hair and leaving it lying around. She was very insistent that I put it back it. That when you know it's become a problem.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @northport6‌ we have that toy too and ds is obsessed

• Options
    Any updates on our interviewing ladies, yet? Hope everything went well!

• Options
    I posted my interview drama in WTF post. I am still waiting for said interview to happen. My hope is since I was pushed back because of whatever happened with him he will give me an easy interview and possibly the job. The pros outweigh the cons for my family.
  • Options
    I posted my interview drama in WTF post. I am still waiting for said interview to happen. My hope is since I was pushed back because of whatever happened with him he will give me an easy interview and possibly the job. The pros outweigh the cons for my family.
    Oops, sorry about missing that. Have you heard from him yet? As hard as it is on you to dress up and mentally prep for an interview that didn't happen, I do give him credit for calling you and keeping you in the loop. This could be a good thing though, because now you have the upper-hand so to speak since the interviewer had to reschedule. Less nerves to get in the way when you speak with him!

• Options
    VCGolfNYC said:

PANERA FORGOT TO INCLUDE A BAGUETTE WITH MY SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was pregnant, this is the sort of thing I would cry real tears over. If you refrained, you are a stronger woman than I.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"