Trying to Get Pregnant

~*~TWW WEDNESDAY~*~

2»

Re: ~*~TWW WEDNESDAY~*~

• Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: Eh... -5, -4, -2 (according to FF, no temping)

Testing Plans: Not unless AF doesn't show

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I'm posting here this time through because I don't feel like our timing was good at all and I'm already counting this cycle as a wash, BUT there is still that little glimmer of hope that maybe I'm wrong.

GTKY: What is your current favourite song/what's your favourite song of all time?  Admittedly I'm still enjoying Let it Go even though I hear it 1.6 million times a day.  Favorite of all time is Music Box Dancer - it's full of good memories for me

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• @trinitrotoluene and @mrsP924 -So sorry, FX for next month 

Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for everyone who is back on CD1 today! FX for next cycle!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:24/12

Timing:-4,-2,-1,o,+1

Testing Plans:bfn on dpo7,9, & 10 (will test again on saturday at dpo15) fx but i think this isn't my month.... :(

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Thoughts on this chart? Few days discarded from having a fever.

GTKY: What is your current favorite song/what's your favorite song of all time? Meeehhhhh.............   & FTFY It's FAVORITE not favourite

baby development
  • Cycle/Month: 7/6

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -4,-2

Testing Plans: 12 DPO - but i'll probably cave sooner

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Nothing really.

GTKY: What is your current favorite song/what's your favorite song of all time? 
    I love music so I have a lot of favorite songs - off the top of my head I'd say "What a Wonderful World" is a classic that I always pause for and a current favorite on my ipod would be "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @firespirit717 FX for you!
    @caitlindenise That's a beautiful chart! I love temping, too.
    @muskiefan07 I'm still keeping my FX for you!
    @pudgybunny, @mrsp924, @trinitrotoluene, @schoolpsychsteph, @mrsrc88 I'm sorry :(
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July TTGP Siggie Challenge: Favorite GP/Reality TV Show
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1
    Me (30), DH (30)
    BFP: 3/14/2014, CP 3/17/2014
    6/13/14 - Began O & 7 DPO bloodwork
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -2, +1, FF says that's good.

Testing Plans: Next Thursday if AF doesn't show up. But I'm feeling rather crampy today so I'm thinking she's on her way.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: My chart looks like a heart monitor, so I just set my O manually based on when I'm pretty sure it happened (only day of EWCM). I figure better than nothing.

GTKY: What is your current favourite song/what's your favourite song of all time? My current fave song is Jealous by Chromeo. My dad caught my dancing to it in my car yesterday (he happened to be in traffic next to me). Whoops, haha. 
    I'm a fuckin' T-Rex.

• Does anybody else see my chart as 8411mommy's image?

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @nittanymama - No. But I want to! I think I'm gifted at chart stalks.

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: High

Testing Plans: 10DPO...I'll cave regardless of what I plan.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Pretty crosshairs and 4 days of +OPK (Digi). I'm calling it for CD15 cause I need a sex break. 

GTKY: What is your current favourite song/what's your favourite song of all time? Fav of all time is "Oh Sherrie" by Steve Perry. But only in a super ironic hipster way (nope, nope...just love it).

Married since July 2004
    TTC #1 Since January 2014
    ***TW***
    1/14 - 2/17 - BFN's
    Rx: Unexplained infertility - All tests normal and/or good
    3/17: IUI #1 - BFP   EDD: 12/7/17

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @NittanyMama, I don't see your chart, I see mine when I look at @8411mommy's image.
    TTC #1 06/13
    Diagnosed PCOS 09/14
    Femara+Trigger+TI=Baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NittanyMama, I don't see your chart, I see mine when I look at @8411mommy's image.
    Well that's strange!

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker

• NittanyMama, I don't see your chart, I see mine when I look at 8411mommy's image.
    Well that's strange!
    I think it's a common mistake people make when they try sharing their chart. 8411mommy, make sure that you get the link from the sharing tab on fertility friend.
    TTC #1 06/13
    Diagnosed PCOS 09/14
    Femara+Trigger+TI=Baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh I had went to my chart and right clicked to view image and it brought up my chart by itself in an different page. I had copied and pasted that link. Getting my lo to sleep now so I will post the link as soon as I can. It will probably have to wait till tomorrow's 2ww. And sorry about the British English, didn't think of that. I'm just used to English.

baby development
  • Here's the best I can do at the moment by screen shot of my mobile.

baby development
  • I'm so late stopping by today. Boo hiss work. I'm sorry for the CD 1's.  :(

Cycle/Month: 7/6

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: O-2

Testing Plans: If I make it past my usual 8-9 day LP, we'll see

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: DH's SA was this morning. I asked him about it because I'm nosy and rude, and he said they just handed him the cup and said "Good luck!" So he was amused. We'll be hearing back results from that as well as a biopsy on a mole he had removed, hopefully in the next week or so. Once the SA results are in, I can (finally) hopefully be cleared to make this appt with my doctor.

GTKY: What is your current favourite song/what's your favourite song of all time? Current favorite? Just about anything by Imagine Dragons, especially On Top of the World. Of all time? Probably something cheesy like Defying Gravity.

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Cycle/month 4/5

Cd/dpo 32/7

Timing -2,0,+1 or -3,-1,0

Testing plans: not until 14dpo because I thought I had one more test but I don't.

Rants: I felt like our timing was really great this month, but I just don't feel good about it. No phantom symptoms to obsess over except some sharp pains in my right breast the last 2 days, but I get that sometimes if I sleep wrong.

Fav songs now- say something, and almost every song on the new fray album
    All time fav song- how to save a life by the fray and
    Somewhere over the rainbow by Israel k. ( I first fell in love with the song as I ugly cried while dr green was dying of cancer on er, hubby and I had it play in our wedding too, it makes me cry instantly from such happiness and sadness at the same time lol)
    My beautiful redhead Lily Anne (3.5yrs)
  • Holy batman! This period has come with a vengeance!

Anyway, @jfrancois‌ I LOVE Ain't No Rest For The Wicked! It's been my new favorite running song. That and Applause by Lady Gaga.

imageimage
    DD born on 11/10/2007
    TTC Sept-Nov 2012
    BFP on 10/25/2012 CP 11/1/2012
    Back on BCP
    BFP on 10/13/2013 EDD June 26, 2014 
    Little Girl went to Heaven on January 26, 2014 @ 18 weeks
    TTCAL March 2014-Present
    BFP on 6/20/2014 Blighted Ovum
    BFP on 8/31/2014 It's a GIRL!  EDD May 18, 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board