October 2013 Moms
Options

Any ideas?

catty805catty805 member
edited April 2014 in October 2013 Moms
So we went to bed about an hour ago and all of a sudden lo starts wiggling so I'm going looking for his pacifier and he just starts crying and I couldn't soothe him or calm him down for a couple mins I'm not sure what happened the only thing I can think is either he bit his tonge or I maybe (?) rolled on his foot while looking for his pacifier. But once I calmed him down I looked over him and the only mark I can find is on his head.. . image
Any ideas for the red mark? Could it just be from crying so hard? Nothing fell on his head and once I calmed him down he went right back to sleep.

Re: Any ideas?

• Options
    Its hard to tell in the picture but he could have just grabbed his head or something. I'm guessing maybe he was startled?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    If mine cries really hard he gets all kinds of blotches around his head. The first time he cried this hard was after his two month shots and his face was so splotchy that we gave him tylenol thinking he was having a reaction. Since then we have discovered that the handful of times that he has been equally upset, he will get these terrible blotches around his eyes and forehead.  

If he was crying really hard, it could be that. Keep an eye on it. That's pretty much all you can do. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! Those responses made me feel better as to what it could be! .. It seems to have gone away so I'm assuming it might have been from crying who knows.
  • Options
    DS also gets splotchy after a good cry.

• Options
    @lynnyloo : Mine was devastated to be in the room that they give shots this time too. The nurse was adamant that he has no recollection at this point, but my kid doesn't randomly cry when walking into rooms. 

#unlessit'shaunted
    #meanoldnurseladyscarredmykidforlyfe

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited May 2014
    @lynnyloo‌
    I was told there weren't any 9 month shots. Next scheduled shots are at 12 months. Unless maybe you are doing an alternative immunization schedule.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"