June 2013 Moms

Quick question.

I don't get on here too often mostly a big lurker. But is there a FB for this group? I could be a lot more active that way.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Quick question.

• I'm seeing that. Whoops. I feel like a dunce. Trying to figure out how to delete this post as quick as possible.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • phishgirl29phishgirl29 member
    edited April 2014
    Gif fail :(image

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Seriously didn't know this would cause you to laugh and be annoyed. I looked up what an AE is an no I'm not. Sorry if I'm somehow clueless. I thought it was a normal question. But apparently I missed something. It made sense to me that there would be a FB group eventually created by the June 13 mom's.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @araziza‌ it does sort of look familiar but with everything that is going on with FB right now this just struck me the wrong way.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • 34blondie said:
    Seriously didn't know this would cause you to laugh and be annoyed. I looked up what an AE is an no I'm not. Sorry if I'm somehow clueless. I thought it was a normal question. But apparently I missed something. It made sense to me that there would be a FB group eventually created by the June 13 mom's.
    It's just been a rough day in the life of the relationship between TB June 13 board and the June 13 Facebook group.  
    Exactly what @melOHdy‌ said. Don't feel bad! Just one of those timing things.

This.
  • Can I ask you a question (not trying to be bitchy) are you hiller yet? I always read your SN as "soon to be hitler" and it's unsettling
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Haha yeah I'm a Hiller. I really should have thought of a better screen name when I signed up for the knot..
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • just let her join the FB group, she will figure it out quickly :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I didn't bash formula feeders. I am one. I apologized if I came off thst way and explained my wording. I'm sorry you feel like I bashed formula feeders
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Andplusalso LOL @elmoali

image image

• Wow. I better back out of this group for awhile before you guys make me feel like a complete load of crap. Maybe take a moment to realize I'm just a first time mom who was trying to get help with questions I had regarding my son and also trying to find other moms who I had a come ground with. The snarky comments, gifs, and everything else sure make a lady feel like she's an idiot just for not being in the loop. I never would have thought a group of women could make me feel like such an awful person.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"