Late Term and Child Loss

Mary's First Angelversary

Hey ladies!

Mary's First Angelversary is coming up this Sunday, May 4th and we would love for everyone to help us honor her through creating random acts of kindness, beauty or love. I know everyone has a lot going on, but if you can find a moment for something simple, it would be so wonderful! For those on FB, we have created this space facebook.com/findingmarysway for people to share what random act they did in Mary's honor or what act they were blessed with. Ideally, we would love for these acts to happen on May 4th, but the week leading up to and weeks following are just as important! Please help us spread the love in Mary's memory. If you're not on FB, I created a website www.findingmarysway.com. If you're on Instagram, you can also #findingmarysway. I just needed to find some light on the anniversary of the darkest day of our lives.

Thank you!!

Re: Mary's First Angelversary

• What a beautiful way to honor your dear Mary!  Of course, I will participate.  Happy Angelversary, Mary. 
  • Happy early Angelversary Mary! Will see what we can do through the week and on Sunday!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Such an amazing tribute to your daughter! We will definitely participate!
  • What a wonderful idea to remember your angel by. I'm sure to do something in her honor.
  • Happy first angelversary Mary!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • This is such a great way to do something positive to remember Mary. I'm in!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • That is such a great idea

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• ---LO mentioned---

Thank you all! This has proven to be a tough weekend so far. Yesterday was the babies' birthday and today is their birthday party and tomorrow is Mary's angelversary. As hard as yesterday was, I'm dreading tomorrow but your support is helping me through!! Big hugs to all of you!!
  • Thinking of you today. Happy angelversary, Mary!
  • Thank you, ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"