November 2014 Moms
Options

May Siggy Challenge?

Anyone have any good ideas for a May siggy challenge ?

Tomorrow is the last day of April!!  

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: May Siggy Challenge?

• Options
    April shower bring May flowers. Maybe our favorite flowers?
    I was going to suggest flowers!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about "person/celeb I'd MAYbe leave my SO for."  Haha.
    This!!!!! lol it would be fun

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options

@Missnacholover,  thats a good one !   ha ha ha ha ha!!!    

I was instantly thinking flowers, but I am sure that will be the most popular siggy challenge all across the bump.   I do love flowers though!

Me 32-DH 38

BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Options
    "I MAY need to start wearing maternity clothes" pregnant outfit fails? or maternity photo fails?
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options

I am in summer mode in my mind......maybe I am jumping the gun a bit,  but I was thinking something summery.....I guess I have cabin fever!!

Favorite outdoor summer activity

Favorite summer shoe

Favorite summer drink

Favorite summer fruit

Favorite summer scent

We could also do something totally unrelated....

favorite band

favorite movie

favorite book

favorite actor/actress

celebrity you most look like ?

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    Eek! I'll miss everyone's baby animals - I've gotten used to seeing them! I like @mander82 's summertime ideas, especially fruit and activity.
    Nov' 14 April Siggy Challenge- Baby Animals 
    BFP: 3/25/14, EDD: 11/29/14. The bean is a GIRL!
    PUPPEEZ! image

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wicked22 said:

What if you combined them to be a celeb you'd leave your SO but they have to be holding or wearing a flower/flowers

I think this might be hard. I like the rough around the edges kind of guy...haha....I would have to photo shop the flowers into the guys picture! ;)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    mander82 said:
    What if you combined them to be a celeb you'd leave your SO but they have to be holding or wearing a flower/flowers
    I think this might be hard. I like the rough around the edges kind of guy...haha....I would have to photo shop the flowers into the guys picture! ;)

actually quite easy to find a picture of ryan gosling with flowers 
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• Options
    YES. THIS. I love you, @missnacholover :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Lol...I was thinking the guy that plays Khal Drogo in game of thrones. ;)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options

Yes. MissNacho, you're a genius.

• Options
    I would vote for just flowers, as I think we're just going to end up with a lot of pics of Ryan Gosling.  However, that certainly would not be a hardship for my eyes if it were to come down to it. 
    imageimage

• Options
    I don't get the big deal w Ryan Gosling, honestly. I mean he's attractive but there are a lot of other more attractive actors IMO.

• Options

I love this. BUT...my celeb crush was Paul Walker... :(
  • Options

I have never set up a clicky poll before,  if someone would like to do the honors of setting one up,  that would be awesome!  I think @missnacholover 's  suggestion will probably win, everyone seems to like that one.   Its quite original    :)    The title alone won me over!

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    Yeah, let's get this settled, cause I already have my dude picked out!!! LOL! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    FYI, my dude is NOT Ryan Gosling.  Although I wouldn't kick him out of bed. 

• Options
    How do we determine who won the april challenge? 

• Options

@missnacholover   hmmmm.....not sure,  do we do a thread where we nominate some.....then do a clicky poll from the ones that get nominated?

Doesn't seem like much of our Nov '14 ladies want to get involved here......I know we have a crap ton of ladies on this board,  doesn't seem like we have many regular posters though.    Maybe there are alot of mobile only users that don't play with siggys. 

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    mander82 said:

@missnacholover   hmmmm.....not sure,  do we do a thread where we nominate some.....then do a clicky poll from the ones that get nominated?

Doesn't seem like much of our Nov '14 ladies want to get involved here......I know we have a crap ton of ladies on this board,  doesn't seem like we have many regular posters though.    Maybe there are alot of mobile only users that don't play with siggys. 

I don't know how it works, haha.  I never participated in challenges before!

• Options

I think thats how it worked on TTGP when they did it.....but I am pretty sure they don't even pick winners every month.    I only recall them doing it that way once,  I just looked over there and all I see are the ones where they chose the next challenge for May.   I don't see where they chose a winner for April.

Anyone, feel free to correct me if I am wrong   :)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    mander82 said:

Count me in! I haven't commented on this post but I have been following it to see what the end result would be. I've never participated in a siggy challenge before but I wouldn't pass up having my fave celeb on it for 30 days :))
  • Options
    I love the idea of handsome men in siggy's but given that 99.9% of the time I'm on TB through my phone... I'll probably abstain from voting.
  • Options

@mrsmechanic1    Haii there !!!!!!!

I seen you have Ragnar in your siggy for a boys name.   Just hafta say I LOVE    :)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    lol.....I love it too.....just the music in the beginning alone gets me pumped up!   I have to have the surround sound on!   :)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    YES !!!!    :):)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    I would love to do this. I just can't get sig to stick!!
    May Siggie Challange
    Celebrity I may leave my SO for
    Ryan Reynolds! 
    Such hotness with a sense of humor!
    ryan reynolds photo:  ryan_reynolds_blade_trinity_shirtle.jpgryan reynolds photo:  RyanReynolds.jpg
    baby development
  • Options
    Now that I figured it out. I'm game!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    FYI, my dude is NOT Ryan Gosling.  Although I wouldn't kick him out of bed. 

haha dh always uses the term 'wouldn't kick her out of bed' and i think it's hilarious yet so true. ryan gosling doesn't do it for me but i'd totally still do him. 
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Options
    @mrsmechanic1 I was going to comment the other day when I saw Ragnar as your boy name in your sig...LOVE it.

I was the one who did the poll for April. I had thought about posting a thread for May a few days ago but there didn't seem to be a lot of interest last time so I decided not to. I'm cool with whatever you guys pick.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"