May 2012 Moms

New Hair Cut (pics included)

I chopped off my hair last Friday. I also added some color (first time coloring my hair, ever!). Here are some pics:

Before

After:

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: New Hair Cut (pics included)

• Love it!!!

• Love it!! How does lo like it?? I wish I had cut mine like that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    Super cute!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Thanks ladies! I love the cut and I'm still getting used to the color. It still throws me off when I look in the mirror and see the highlights, lol. DD's jaw dropped for about 10 seconds when she first saw me. Too funny.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• It looks great! I am making an appointment to chop mine to a similar length...maybe tomorrow! It's so long right now and my hair is thick so it's annoying to blow dry every morning and takes forever. I can't wait to have the ease of shorter hair.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Looks great!  do you have to blow dry/straighten every morning?  LOL That's the ONE thing that is keeping me from cutting mine!  I do not have extra time in the morning!  Super cute!
  • Dayz I know mine is much harder now that I cut it, I wish I had left the front longer so I could still braid it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • It definitely takes longer to style, but the good part is that on the days that I don't wash it (using dry shampoo) then it only takes a couple of minutes to do. It all evens out in the end I guess. It's definitely refreshing having a new look.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"