Trying to Get Pregnant

WFD

So this may be me being a little bit of an AW but the Cajun in me has come out this week, and I'm so proud of myself. We had a crawfish boil sat so I have left over potatoes, garlic, corn, and crawfish to use up.

Today's menu I'm most proud of .... Mini crawfish pies (pic below). I also mixed up a black bean and corn salad. Yesterday we had dirty rice and spicy potato salad. I have a few more potatoes and corn that I need to use up that I haven't decided what to do yet.

Only 1 problem I don't like the taste of anything cooked in a crawfish pot so I need something for myself to eat for dinner. So what's everyone else having?
Fucking bump!!!!

Re: WFD

• So this may be me being a little bit of an AW but the Cajun in me has come out this week, and I'm so proud of myself. We had a crawfish boil sat so I have left over potatoes, garlic, corn, and crawfish to use up. Today's menu I'm most proud of .... Mini crawfish pies (pic below). I also mixed up a black bean and corn salad. Yesterday we had dirty rice and spicy potato salad. I have a few more potatoes and corn that I need to use up that I haven't decided what to do yet. Only 1 problem I don't like the taste of anything cooked in a crawfish pot so I need something for myself to eat for dinner. So what's everyone else having?
    I love this so much!!!! I made crawfish pie last week. Boiled crawfish is my very favorite thing in the world to eat!!! Enjoy your dinner!

DD and I will be downtown tonight for dance rehearsal #1 for her. She's got rehearsal again tomorrow. It's looking like drive through both nights for us.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Cheese steak stuffed peppers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • pippacricketpippacricket member
    edited April 2014
    @Pintobean39‌ - Those look delicious! Enjoy!! 

Once I gather the energy to finally go to the grocery store, I'll be making a lasagna. :)

Edited to fix format. Stupid ipad. 
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • MauiBliss said:

I made a huge batch of quinoa last night so tonight is baked quinoa burgers with roasted sweet potato and spinach salad. Tomorrow is quinoa egg muffins with kale. 

I've never had quinoa burgers sounds interesting.

I love quinoa, last night my dirty rice didn't have the actual rice it was quinoa instead. I guess I should call it dirty quinoa.

Fucking bump!!!!
  • Rubber chicken dinner for a work thing.  Blah. 
  • It's more like late lunch since DH has today off thanks to the crud we both have.

I made homemade chicken noodle soup (even made the broth by poaching the chicken) yesterday so today it's spinach ravioli since we're both hungry and I put all my effort into the soup I made yesterday.

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• @JackoftheBox‌ now I want biscuits and gravy lol

Just plane ol' grilled chicken and veggies tonight. I don't feel like being very creative lol
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• jefa621 said:
    Baby back ribs and cauliflower on the grill with mashed potatoes, bread, and salad.
    Yum! I want to eat at your house.
  • We're having hotdogs and chips...boring, I know, but we have a memorial service to go to and we are still unpacking so our kitchen isn't really equipped for gourmet meals right now

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• I'm going to @englandxo 's house to eat tacos!

My dinner will probably be a bunch of apps at a Taste of the Nation event tonight. 

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• @Pintobean39 Spicy potato salad made with potatoes from a crawfish boil sounds completely amazing to me.

Tonight, not sure. I have some chicken thawed, so probably chicken, maybe with some pesto and brown rice.

Tomorrow night H is going to a baseball game with a friend, so I'm going to treat myself to Thai.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Trader Joe's Orange Chicken with rice and green beans

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yummy yummy! Crawfish is one of the best things that happened to me when I moved to east Texas. I can't get enough!
    Aug '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV: Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development

Married 3/31/2012
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
    Stay With Me Precious Sticky Bean! I Love You!
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • The spicy potato salad sounds good, Pinto!

We're having skirt steak, French onion roasted potatoes, and arugula salads. I'm so hungry!
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Oh my gosh..all of this sounds good.

It's the DH's birthday, so I'm making a pork sirloin roast, sw coleslaw (his fave) and sweet potatoes. Then I'm making German chocolate cake balls for dessert. I like them better than cake since the leftovers go faster at work the next day.

Should be a fun night! ;-)

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • epidemic said:

Oh my gosh..all of this sounds good.

It's the DH's birthday, so I'm making a pork sirloin roast, sw coleslaw (his fave) and sweet potatoes. Then I'm making German chocolate cake balls for dessert. I like them better than cake since the leftovers go faster at work the next day.

Should be a fun night! ;-)

Recipe? 
  • MauiBliss said:

MauiBliss said:

I made a huge batch of quinoa last night so tonight is baked quinoa burgers with roasted sweet potato and spinach salad. Tomorrow is quinoa egg muffins with kale. 

I've never had quinoa burgers sounds interesting.

I love quinoa, last night my dirty rice didn't have the actual rice it was quinoa instead. I guess I should call it dirty quinoa.

I have not made this recipe before but a local burger place has them on the menu so I'm giving it a shot. 

If they are good please share the recipe. I googled a few recipes and I want to try this.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • My husband is in South Korea for work for a couple more weeks... I have not been eating like a normal person.  Cereal or takeout mostly.  It is now almost 8pm and I still have no idea what to do for dinner tonight.  He needs to come home so I can cook again!

• @JackoftheBox‌ now I want biscuits and gravy lol

Just plane ol' grilled chicken and veggies tonight. I don't feel like being very creative lol

Scratch that... Just had Taco Bell :)
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Waiting for H to get home from work then I think we are going to Applebee's with friends of his from school to celebrate the last newspaper of the year (most of them are seniors and graduating next month). Should be fun I haven't met them yet!

Happy Birthday @MrsWaffles!!
    Noah Gabriel due:4/21/15 born sleeping 12/22/14

Hoping for a Rainbow in 2016
  • Tonight I made chicken curry crepes and coconut rice. :) Delicious....

And some wedding cake. Because waiting a year is bullshit.

Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Dh is out of town tonight so I had a tuna fish sandwich.  And a giant piece of chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.  And I might have another one in a bit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why are all of you such professional fucking chefs? You're all invited to come live with me. I need all this food.
  • I made biscuits and gravy.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • all of your food sounds so good! I made chicken parm :) Is it weird that I've never had crawfish?

animated gifs photo: Donut try this at home donut.gif

BabyFetus Ticker

• kmcorter said:

all of your food sounds so good! I made chicken parm :) Is it weird that I've never had crawfish?

I think it depends on where you live. My husband is from NC and tonight was his first crawfish pie and he had his first crawfish boil last year. I'm trying to make a Louisiana boy out of him.

Happy Birthday @MrsWaffles‌

Fucking bump!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"