July 2014 Moms

I'm new and hello

13»

Re: I'm new and hello

• And you guys thought I was lame...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I just discovered this thread . Clearly this was one not to be fashionably late to.
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• Same here, but after yesterday and today, I needed a good laugh.
  • Why do I get this feeling @ghostof5letters‌ has something to do with this?? Admit it, woman!
    Not me, I've been in New Orleans for work for the past 6 days. I'm flying home now and catching up on TB from 35,000ft 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Poor me, always late to the party.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is birdy. Im expecting my first. I do not believe in ultrasounds so I do not know the gender but I do feel like it's either a boy or a girl. My hobbies are sewing with scraps, photography, art and leisure. My husband is a radio show host and I stay home with our four cats and four dogs and tend to the garden. It's nice to meet you all!
    Welcome but OMG, how can you stand not taking a peek to see LO?!  There is no way I could do that LOL!
    <<a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers>

• Why do I get this feeling @ghostof5letters‌ has something to do with this?? Admit it, woman!

Not me, I've been in New Orleans for work for the past 6 days. I'm flying home now and catching up on TB from 35,000ft 

I thought it might be you at first because it was funny, but knew it wasn't you once OP got all selfish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"